Join me in the spirit realm.

I would absolutely love to get my hands on a proper bottle of Absinthe! Not the mass produced, made for and marketed to the general public that's sold in most liquor stores which doesn't contain the hallucinogenic chemical compound that gives you the swift kick in the arse.
Might be worth a gander

Might be worth a gander

Ohhhhh...
shaquille-o-neal-excited.gif

Now you've got me excited mate!

Let me do some research, and I'll report back here after I've had my experience with the green fairy.

Would post a pic but, unbeknownst to me, my phone's dead.

Summer Blockbuster....if you're not G&T'in it this summer, you're doin it wrong. Combo'd with Fever-Tree (Mediterranean) leaves a banger of a sweet/light bitterrness/tartness on the finish. Hot damn.

drumshanbo-gunpowder-californian-orange-gin-5391530350556-38727404978428_1400x.jpg
Disappointing you're not a neighbor @ste d' indica, I'd have bought this over...gotta' give it a go, bud. Possibly addicted now; positively moreish...just wouldn't mix with any tonic high in quinine.

Disappointing you're not a neighbor @ste d' indica, I'd have bought this over...gotta' give it a go, bud. Possibly addicted now; positively moreish...just wouldn't mix with any tonic high in quinine.
I do like me an orange gin, should be able to bag one of these easily enough, maybe do a transatlantic gin session one weekend!

I would absolutely love to get my hands on a proper bottle of Absinthe! Not the mass produced, made for and marketed to the general public that's sold in most liquor stores which doesn't contain the hallucinogenic chemical compound that gives you the swift kick in the arse.
Is that predominantly an urban legend in so much the hallucinogenic compound is so low you would have to drink enough to die of alcohol poisoning first?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back