Joleon Lescott

Sell Lescott?

• Yes, for £18m to £20m - with all money being given to Moyes to spend

Votes: 116 45.0%
  • No way - we must keep him at the club.

Votes: 142 55.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just want to say 1 thing tho. I said at the start he would stay if the club showed him any ambition, sadly we have failed to do that. If he leaves, he leaves with my blessing. I really wouldnt blame him.

Pretty much my sentiments, Goat. £27M would cushion the blow like.

Had a look on a few other forums. Lescott is getting ripped to shreds and yet he hasnt even opened his mouth. People are so easy to believe the lies the press produce.

I hope he does leave now. He would be better off at a Club that cares. We clearly dont give a shiit. Joke football club, will not be getting another penny of my money whilst the current board is in charge.

*Sighs

Epic Fail!!!

Fair enough mate i apoligise i didnt intend for it to be abusive we're both to long in the tooth on here and you know its not my style, strongly disagree that you think Everton is a joke of a football club.

To be honest IMO our buisness so far has been exceptional Jo and Senderoes will be excellent additions to our squad and with an outlay of a reported 2.5mill thats fantastic buissness, two players who can fit in right down the spine of the of the team in a season which will hopefully bring 50-60 games plus. I dont think we are finished others will come. Adding to what already is a high quality squad, players returning from injury, and the young lads breaking through, the hysteria about transfers just isnt warrented, i could understand if we we're rubbish going into the window but that is simply not the case. So from that point of view calling Everton a joke of a club on an Everton forum well always bring a rebuke.

Would that not happen if a city fan came on here this afternoon and posted what you did.

If Lescott goes and we get £25m+ for him, you'd wonder how much we'd get for Jagielka. In a way, it's almost a blessing in disguise that he's injured at the moment. There's no doubt in my mind who the better centre half is.

Lescott will jump on the gravy train theres no doubt in my mind. Shitty will be well into his agent to turn his head. If reports are true and he has asked to leave let him go. We dont need anyone that doesnt wanna play for us. Your right about Jags though. Maybe they'll come knocking for him in january when he's fully fit who knows. Shitty are pissin everyone off right now the way they go about their business. Am sick of hearing about them to be honest and I really hope this season is a massive failure for them. Be nice to see them take the drop. Nothing short of what they deserve.

Dont worry about it Neiler. Ive clearly got out of bed the wrong side this morning, just a bit peed off. I just dont feel as if we are kicking on like we should, plus the headache ive had for 2 days and add the fact that my fecking keyboard keeps locking up, it makes me go green like the Hulk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back