Joleon Lescott

Sell Lescott?

• Yes, for £18m to £20m - with all money being given to Moyes to spend

Votes: 116 45.0%
  • No way - we must keep him at the club.

Votes: 142 55.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally i think he will go to City if they offer the reported 20 million.
I know Moyes has said nobody will leave, but that offer will be too good for him to refuse IMO.

Why would Jo be a good + player in the Lescott deal? A defender for an Attacker just doesn't make sense!!

Richards would be the only player who could be bargained for to fill our CB problem WHEN Lescott leaves.

We've already tied Jo down to a season long loan, he's got nothing to do with the Lescott deal now.

I love what the Fiver said about this Moyesy quote.

"I have already said there will be no players sold at Everton and I do not feel I need to say any more. The board have never sold a player from me, it will only be at my discretion. I said it at the end of the season and I do not need to say any more" - David Moyes didn't exactly say he was going to disembowel the next person to mention Joleon Lescott and Manchester City, but we saw the look in his eyes.

I'm really coming to the point where if they offered us 20M plus Richards, I'd probably be ok with Moyes taking that deal.

If no Richards, then I'd be ok with 30M for Lescott.

Anything other than that and I'd be fine with Lescott playing for us.

I am really begining to dislike that circus at City:

Head clown Gary Cook says of Lescott: "Mark loves the player...he is a great player and Mark has always talked about investing in young, international talent."

I am really begining to dislike that circus at City:

Head clown Gary Cook says of Lescott: "Mark loves the player...he is a great player and Mark has always talked about investing in young, international talent."
For Spurs anything below 30 is young. 31-34 "peak age", and 35+ "Experienced veteran"

As much as I'd like to have the money. I stand by Moyes decision to not sell any of our best players. Lescott and Jags will really help us next season to possibly enterting champions league football, and maybe another FA cup final appearance. Im sure we will improve by a lot this year.

I`ve just posted this on another forum, but what about selling Lescott for £15m plus Richards and buying Hangeland for 10-12m

Not only would we get a good replacement, we would also get a good RB and make a profit for other transfers

I`ve just posted this on another forum, but what about selling Lescott for £15m plus Richards and buying Hangeland for 10-12m

Not only would we get a good replacement, we would also get a good RB and make a profit for other transfers

Thats a really, really, really bad shout. What good is £3m????? What the fook is that gonna do..........

I wish everybody would stop adding Richards into deals, hes not even for sale. Fairly sure they will want to keep Richards.

Richards knows that with Lescott and possibly Terry he will be backup.

City themselves are saying Lescott is the best partner for Terry.

Do you think he will accept that?

and £3m might buy us Rasmus Elm and we would still have what transfer budget we set out for this close season

Hangeland and Richards are average at best, Richards will probably play RB for City, not CB. And Lescott is utter class.

Not saying I want Lescott to leave, but should he want to leave I think this would be a good bit of business...................

And I do agree that Lescott is class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back