Joleon Lescott

Sell Lescott?

• Yes, for £18m to £20m - with all money being given to Moyes to spend

Votes: 116 45.0%
  • No way - we must keep him at the club.

Votes: 142 55.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same price and Onuoha?

Back to the drawing boards Citeh lads.

I do find it amusing that the owners said Citeh's youth academy wouldnt be affected hahaha.

We do not want any cast offs, end of. If Lescott was to go then it must be a cash only deal of 30 mill min. Mind do not want to see Lescott go, would be very bad if he did.

I find it amazing that 59 voted to accept 18/20 mill. Are you lot mad?

Onuoha:

Season 2005/06 - injury plagued
Season 2006/07 - injury plagued
Season 2007/08 - injury plagued
Season 2008/09 - injury plagued

15M plus him, they really are taking the piss.

Hughes is starting to sound super smarmy as well just heard him speak after their game in SA.

Speaking about "defensive rienforcments" : "I like them as players, we're looking to strengthen, blah blah"!

Looks like hes read 1000 ways to Tap up players, i havnt begun, i do really dislike Man City.

So City fans think Lescott is not worth more than 15 mill and there are plenty of other players out there. Well tell Hughes to go and find them and forget Lescott.

News of the World tomorow:

EVERTON owner Bill Kenwright wants an astonishing £30million for Joleon Lescott.

The only way a sale would be considered is if the England defender hands in a written transfer request. Even then, Kenwright would insist City DOUBLE their current £15million bid.

Boss David Moyes will be offered England U-21 star Nedum Onuoha in part exchange but is set on keeping Lescott.
But a transfer request from the player would make it difficult for Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back