Joleon Lescott

Sell Lescott?

• Yes, for £18m to £20m - with all money being given to Moyes to spend

Votes: 116 45.0%
  • No way - we must keep him at the club.

Votes: 142 55.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't click on the link, as I'm fed up with the Lescott to City saga. Seems they can't get anything right, as all I did was copy and paste. :unsure::lol:

Here it is:

£30MILLION JOLEON LESCOTT

Everton chief Bill Kenwright demands massive fee for defender

18/07/2009
lescott_200x300_49398a.jpg
JOLEON LESCOTT - astonishing

EVERTON owner Bill Kenwright wants an astonishing £30million for Joleon Lescott.
The only way a sale would be considered is if the England defender hands in a written transfer request. Even then, Kenwright would insist City DOUBLE their current £15million bid.
Boss David Moyes will be offered England U-21 star Nedum Onuoha in part exchange but is set on keeping Lescott.
But a transfer request from the player would make it difficult for Everton.

Here it is:

£30MILLION JOLEON LESCOTT

Everton chief Bill Kenwright demands massive fee for defender

18/07/2009
lescott_200x300_49398a.jpg
JOLEON LESCOTT - astonishing

EVERTON owner Bill Kenwright wants an astonishing £30million for Joleon Lescott.
The only way a sale would be considered is if the England defender hands in a written transfer request. Even then, Kenwright would insist City DOUBLE their current £15million bid.
Boss David Moyes will be offered England U-21 star Nedum Onuoha in part exchange but is set on keeping Lescott.
But a transfer request from the player would make it difficult for Everton.

Still hoping he stays, but £30m would be a great deal. Only one winner in there, if that happens. However, just another bull**** story, I'm afraid.

Perhaps bullshit, or perhaps some truth in it. I would expect Moyes would be looking at screwing City for that amount if possible.

Anyway, it creates a nice cushion between the two teams' valuations.

Perhaps bullshit, or perhaps some truth in it. I would expect Moyes would be looking at screwing City for that amount if possible.

Anyway, it creates a nice cushion between the two teams' valuations.

Anyway, I'm sure Moyes would work wonders with such a warchest. Still think Joleon will be a Everton player this season. You won't hear me complaining about that.

It's possible we did. If we want say £22m, we might ask for £30m as a first point of negotiation.

Doesn't mean we'll ever get £30m for him.

Have you seen the video of the shareholders meeting? Moyes seemed pretty sure when he said nobody was getting sold and that his chairman has never sold anybody without his say so.

Moyes doesnt lie as a rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back