Joleon Lescott

Sell Lescott?

• Yes, for £18m to £20m - with all money being given to Moyes to spend

Votes: 116 45.0%
  • No way - we must keep him at the club.

Votes: 142 55.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

£18m will be rejected, but he'll end up going for £20-22m. Bite their hands off, I say.

£5m on debt repayment, the rest of it for Moyes to spend as he sees fit.

£18m will be rejected, but he'll end up going for £20-22m. Bite their hands off, I say.

£5m on debt repayment, the rest of it for Moyes to spend as he sees fit.

So not only do you think we should take the money, but you feel we should pay some debts off with some of the money, Bill must love fans like you.

Course they will. £100k a week is the equivalant of a average wage. Any player at Citeh not on £100k mean he isnt worth anything and should seriously reconsider a new contract.:lol:

It's crazy, mate. Joleon is made for life if he takes it. Actually, he's made for life anyway with his paltry £40k a week at Everton.

Thats a good sign him going to the US, some indication that his head isnt turned despite contrary media reports.

Hope he stays but if he can more or less triple his wages or something then fair enough.

These gravy train owners only come around once every 5-10 years or so I wouldn't blame him for cashing in for 2-3X his current salary. Plus though he hasn't said I'm defo staying at Everton, he hasn't given a Chimbonda/Barry crybaby ultimatium.

Plus at City he could be terrible (the Aug-Sept 07-08 version) get benched, coaching staff quickly loses patience after game 5 and they'll ship him back on a loan in 09. Jo is decent and despite just getting his feet wet they benched him after a month.

18M is a joke. If its City bidding at the minimum I want 20M and Richards (with them paying 1/2 of Richards wages).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back