Joleon Lescott

Sell Lescott?

• Yes, for £18m to £20m - with all money being given to Moyes to spend

Votes: 116 45.0%
  • No way - we must keep him at the club.

Votes: 142 55.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its up to Lescott, it always has been, he decides. I know he wont let us down. Ive said from the start, he is happy at Everton, he will stay.

I reckon he could do with some new faces to make him feel better tho.

I remember Billy boy saying this for another player, oh yes
Everton chairman Bill Kenwright has valued striker Wayne Rooney at £50million.

The Mail is saying Lescott has asked to speak to City. Brilliant if its in the mail the exact opposite is true!

Also im pretty sure he wouldnt have been playing for Everton a few hours ago if that was the case.

I hate that bloody circus.

I reckon £15-20M plus Onuoha would be a good deal. Let's face it, if we have no money how are we going to bring in new players if Joleon isn't sold? I've said it before and I'll say it again, as long as we keep Jags at the heart of our defence we'll be fine. That said, maybe it would be better to let City have Joleon in January rather than now.

Mind you, it would help if the man himself said something about where we wants to play. I think his silence is a way of pushing up the price. After all, if City want to throw their financial weight about we might as well get as much as possible out of them!

i hope he dosnt go but with that classic "hes not for sale even 30 mill is not enough" basicly says come and get him for me

I reckon £15-20M plus Onuoha would be a good deal. Let's face it, if we have no money how are we going to bring in new players if Joleon isn't sold? I've said it before and I'll say it again, as long as we keep Jags at the heart of our defence we'll be fine. That said, maybe it would be better to let City have Joleon in January rather than now.

Mind you, it would help if the man himself said something about where we wants to play. I think his silence is a way of pushing up the price. After all, if City want to throw their financial weight about we might as well get as much as possible out of them!
Theres no point in buying any players if you have to weaken your team just to do so.

The reports are now saying we want 30million. I think that figure is high enough to be considered, but still not sure if Moyes should accept that unless hes got particular players in mind that he thinks we could have a good chance of getting.

It will be the end of things if he goes to that circus IMO.

Ive been thinking we hold all the cards really, even if Lescott wants to and hands a transfer request if i was Moyes i would flatly turn it down and run him out of my office with a flea in his ear.

But then many say, his performences will dip there is no point keeping an unhappy player, there is if he wants to be on a plane to South Africa next summer so he will have to play to his optimum.

If i was Lescott i wouldnt take the risk of moving to City who could easily be as rubbish as good especialy not in a world cup year.

Theres no point in buying any players if you have to weaken your team just to do so.

The reports are now saying we want 30million. I think that figure is high enough to be considered, but still not sure if Moyes should accept that unless hes got particular players in mind that he thinks we could have a good chance of getting.

Who says DM won't turn Onouah another Lescott?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back