Joleon Lescott

Sell Lescott?

• Yes, for £18m to £20m - with all money being given to Moyes to spend

Votes: 116 45.0%
  • No way - we must keep him at the club.

Votes: 142 55.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed mate Arteta's and Yak's contracts are up for renewal next year, you wouldnt blame them asking questions about the club attempts to sign players, but to see quality players leave is another thing all together.

In fact if your the manager who's put in a decent shift over many seasons slowly building, for one of your top players to be sold (and i dont think that will happen) or want to leave you have to query wheather the club can get were you want it to be. Lets face it clubs will coming knocking for Moyes eventually and he will be forced to ask himself big questions about what is acheivable at Everton, should our players begin and want to leave.

I think Lescott may be the card that brings the whole house crashing down.

:o

I thought we where doing it the Arsenal way?

Posted via Mobile Device
Would love to share a bunker with you fine gentlemen. If Lescott goes then it will be down to him force the issue. If so, then sound: we'll find someone better. He's not even our best centre half.

That may very well be true, not our best LB either, but we have got to spend the money on top players, or our top players will get cheesed off - and Moyes himself could be at Citeh or Chelski if things don't go right early on for them and they start sniffing around.

Lescott must stay.

That may very well be true, not our best LB either, but we have got to spend the money on top players, or our top players will get cheesed off - and Moyes himself could be at Citeh or Chelski if things don't go right early on for them and they start sniffing around. Lescott must stay.
Posted via Mobile Device
Defo. But were not short of class at centre half and we could use the money to buy ace players elsewhere. I'd prefer Lescott to stay but it's not the prelude to to apocalypse as made out on here.

Posted via Mobile Device
Defo. But were not short of class at centre half and we could use the money to buy ace players elsewhere. I'd prefer Lescott to stay but it's not the prelude to to apocalypse as made out on here.

But before we even spend the Lescott money we have to replace Lescott, which means a CB and a LB as well as the defensive cover that David Moyes, Everton Fc Manager, stated that we already need.

If Arsenal are getting 26 mil for Toure, we should easily get 30-35 mil for Lescott. But if they offer 25 and Richards it's a done deal for me.

25 mil and an oil well in UAE. I dont really care any more just sell him and move on, we can find another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back