2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I hear him come ourt and possess a howler in the way that he comes out and clears his throat for the cameras after an imprtant penalty save, I'll agree.
Wind you neck in just for once telly clapper you don't put nothing into Everton you don't go the game just whinge whinge whinge

I loved his arrogance,,if thats what people want to call it, after the penalty save. To me he's someone who enjoys his job and takes great pleasure when he does something for the team. No harm in it and it does gee his team mates up. No difference to the likes of Ian Poulter in the Ryder Cup, goes apeshit when he sinks a putt, doing it for the team.

Let me guess without reading the thread. Over the last 24 hours people have been maintaining their stance that he’s awful so they don’t lose face to their mates in the pub? Picking holes in his game yesterday to desperately make their point?

They're made up the game was on a Sunday so they didn't have to into the boozer that night and get laughed at and beaten with pool cues and have their head flushed down the bog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back