2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is wrong with some people,moaning about his saves,moaning about the odd mistake he makes and he makes far less than some on here want to make out,moaning the way he celebrates,moaning we need a better keeper and so on lol-his saves have won us games,his saves have gone on and changed the way the game may have ended etc,and those people that want Joel,the Burnley keeper and so on instead of pickford all i have to say is lol

I don't get that many chances to get to Goodison for live games but I was there on Sunday... my seat was probably no more that fifteen feet from the Palace supporters who made a lot of noise for most of the game but went very quiet at the end and had a number of people singing back at them from a very close distance for the last couple of minutes.

Watching on television somehow does not give the full picture of how good Pickford really is. He is just a top class keeper and acts as a sweeper behind the back four as well. He is a top top class keeper.

They've got to stop flashing it up on the screens at Goodison though mate, it's RS cringey.

If it prompts the crowd to sing & support their team & players what is the problem...

Surely the more singing & support from the crowd the better it is for the atmosphere & encouragement for the team....

Home advantage is just that when the home crowd make enough noise to intimidate their opponents & influence officials into making bias decisions in favour of the home team....

If it prompts the crowd to sing & support their team & players what is the problem...

Surely the more singing & support from the crowd the better it is for the atmosphere & encouragement for the team....

Home advantage is just that when the home crowd make enough noise to intimidate their opponents & influence officials into making bias decisions in favour of the home team....

I suppose it's alright for the kids like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back