2021/22 Jordan Pickford

steven

Player Valuation: £8m
He’s a strange cat. Some games his head just doesn’t seem focused - from the first couple of minutes today when he played a pretty poor ball out to digne he just seemed off today. Could argue whether it’s a foul or not for the goal but it’s marginal - I know Antonio is a unit but any top keeper needs to be dealing with that situation conclusively.

Stephenlloyd

Player Valuation: £50m
I do see your point about the lack of players with football intelligence. It'll take at least a couple more transfer windows to change it.
Yes to nice at times. I think we’re starting to show a bit more of a nasty streak. With Mina, Godfrey, Allan, Doucoure, Richarlison. Buy there’s a difference between having a few nasty players, to clever players.

I real hope Rafael gets backed in the next few windows, because I feel he will know what we need. And will get us there

Preki

Player Valuation: £1m
He’s a strange cat. Some games his head just doesn’t seem focused - from the first couple of minutes today when he played a pretty poor ball out to digne he just seemed off today. Could argue whether it’s a foul or not for the goal but it’s marginal - I know Antonio is a unit but any top keeper needs to be dealing with that situation conclusively.
Agree also a couple of unnecessary punches unsettled us early on when we looked under the cosh.

MACCA75

Player Valuation: £70m
Wasn’t great from Godfrey but Pickford just had to deal with that. Get his knee up to disrupt Antonio and just catch or punch it. Basic stuff.

Sadken

Player Valuation: £1.5m
He does these f.... Ups a least two or three times a season, should have cashed in on him after the euros and just get a bigger keeper ,them crosses are simple to most goalies .

The binman chronicles

That goals all on him unfortunately.

We were absolutely crap though so didn't deserve to get anything out of it but ffs, just punch it whwn you can't get a clean grab

Can be answered conclusively with this:

Never fancy him to catch even the simplest most routine ball into the box.

He just has to punch all the time.

BlueStevie35

I cant see Pickford starting against Watford.

Everton should have stopped him joining England.
Unless his shoulder flares up majorly in training, he’ll play
Wasn’t great from Godfrey but Pickford just had to deal with that. Get his knee up to disrupt Antonio and just catch or punch it. Basic stuff.
If you watch it again, they both have their eye on the ball, then Antonio leans his arm out as it drops, he was likely to get clattered in the face if he’d gone for the catch or punch, it was gonna end in a foul one way or the other

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
Under The Lights
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks