2023/24 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never use the ignore button as you lose track of the comments at times. I usually just scroll past alex iwobi there but he even still surprises me occasionally with his drivel.
You can usually still get the gist of most of the conversations IMO. And then if you're not sure, click on 'show ignored comment ' then you see again why you put them on ignore.

Well if he’s average I fear he’d be replaced with complete 💩 then. Much harder than you think to find a consistent premier league keeper, and it’s probably the one position we could do without having to replace when it’s not needed. An average player that’s won us numerous points, I will take that.
It’s really not. I’d say that keeper is the position with the most depth in the league and I don’t even think it is that close.

Eventually we will have to find a replacement for him. Do we completely write off Virginia, who did n`t do too bad when he had a few games last year?

He's 30, don't need to replace him for quite a while if he doesn't go anywhere.

Virginia has 7 Everton first team appearances under his belt, there's no way he's ready to be our number 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back