Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just cannot get this to sit well with me, I can't get my head around it....too much on too little in my opinion. Be happy to get my eye wiped if he plays as well as some of you guys/gals expect! But I honestly see a season of excuses for his age/price tag/inexperience not wishing this but I can just feel it

I just cannot get this to sit well with me, I can't get my head around it....too much on too little in my opinion. Be happy to get my eye wiped if he plays as well as some of you guys/gals expect! But I honestly see a season of excuses for his age/price tag/inexperience not wishing this but I can just feel it

£18m is too much for a promising young English goalkeeper? Who and for what price would you prefer?

£18m is too much for a promising young English goalkeeper? Who and for what price would you prefer?

For one with 20odd games the majority of which he lost and conceded yes it is. Being English means nothing other than he's going to get loads of unwanted press if and it is if he makes the first team, he'll be burned at the stake after any mistakes with them. And it's not £18mil, you can dress down if you want but that figure isn't agreed or released £30mil is.

There are a few I'd prefer, Szczeny is available with Juve looking at him he'd be around £10mil and he's a much better option in my view

Looked better than what we have last season when he was fit

Price ain't a issue for me as I don't pay it but imagine another season of the rob and stek comedy roadshow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back