Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joyce slipped in that the offer accepted was the first bid. I find that strange. I don't know if there was a buyout clause but if there were it's doubtful as being that high.
I doubt that Everton would have leaked this info, there is nothing in them to do that but Sunderland whilst they have accepted that offer still hold the players registration and whilst I guess some would argue that they have a moral obligation now to sell to Everton they could use a multitude of reasons not to sell if say Man Utd sell De Gea and either match or improve the offer and the player sees that move as more desireable.
He can't have a medical, won't be allowed to talk to anyone for the duration of the tournament so sorry I will avoid applauding the signing til the ink is dry

30 Million! Has Sunderland got it's own currency that I haven't heard about with a 1.5 exchange rate?

I blame @davek for this, Moshiri has obviously been reading and said to himself 'i'll show him a net spend'... :p

Hopefully the lad continues to improve, happy to get the business done early but man that is a lot bread. I just hope we bought the right one as surely we could get Butland for that.

GOT: WE MUST GET A GK IN THE SUMMER! TOP PRIORITY!! JOEL/STEK NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!!

Everton swoops in for future England No. 1 for more money than Everton's ever spent on a keeper, beating the likes of Arsenal.

GOT: WHY DID WE SPEND SO MUCH MONEY ON A KEEPER?!? WHY DIDN"T WE SIGN [Butland/Hart/some foreign lad]?!?!?

State of this site.

?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back