Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
30 Million! Has Sunderland got it's own currency that I haven't heard about with a 1.5 exchange rate?

I blame @davek for this, Moshiri has obviously been reading and said to himself 'i'll show him a net spend'... :p

Hopefully the lad continues to improve, happy to get the business done early but man that is a lot bread. I just hope we bought the right one as surely we could get Butland for that.

Think of it this way - Ederson is the same rough age, completely unproven in a top league, uncapped for Brazil and cost Man City £35m.

Pickford has experience here and cost less. Much less really, when you consider add-ons.

Yet nobody batted an eye at Ederson because it was Man City and he has a fancy name.

£20m approx plus addons is absolutely fine.

Spare a thought for David Moyes and Pickford is "our player" and "if we decide to sell" posturing.
It was a very carefully worded quote if I remember correctly.

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...d-stay-for-jordan-pickford-after-arsenal-loss
"He makes saves and is a bit old-fashioned in many ways in what he does…because of that he is our goalkeeper, he is under contract and there will be people that want him, but at the moment he's all ours."

Never, ever any intention of keeping him. Thats why the dour Scot disappeared like road runner at the end of the season.
tenor.gif

Fantastic singing,if we complete it,but it been Everton,things will go snails pace,we will mess something up,or he will get injured playing for England,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back