Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell me this isn't being clinched with Dowell and Kenny being forced up there to that 'kin midden of a club.

£30M and those two out the door for a season. That feller is utterly clueless if that's happening.
so are they midden of a club, or not daft? which one is it?

and why you spouting more drivel about something that hasn't even been reported?

30 mil would be a bit expensive considering Sunderland's relegation (and Pickford's lack of experience), but we fixed an area of need. As long as we get the rest fixed I won't be too bothered. Not my money

GOT: WE MUST GET A GK IN THE SUMMER! TOP PRIORITY!! JOEL/STEK NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!!

Everton swoops in for future England No. 1 for more money than Everton's ever spent on a keeper, beating the likes of Arsenal.

GOT: WHY DID WE SPEND SO MUCH MONEY ON A KEEPER?!? WHY DIDN"T WE SIGN [Butland/Hart/some foreign lad]?!?!?

State of this site.
Don't worry, it'll be reet when Mata signs.

Again, its not 30 mill. The selling team always reports the highest they can. If its indeed 18mill with 12 mill of addons, I can bet some will be reached, others will not, and it will end up around 23-24 mill.

Made up with this think he'll be great but we all know we will have to sell someone to afford this

Worried someone else will come in and out do us unless we wrap this up soon. Can we not send staff to Poland to do the medical over there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back