Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me get this straight.

Wigan players who won the FA Cup and only just got relegated on the final weekend were always going to be terrible.

But the Sunderland Keeper who's overseen his side going down (finishing bottom) with a month to go, with a goal difference 15 worse than the next teams, with arguably a pretty good defence-minded manager is a GREAT idea?

Hmmm....

Wigan players who won the FA Cup and only just got relegated on the final weekend were always going to be terrible.

But the Sunderland Keeper who's overseen his side going down (finishing bottom) with a month to go, with a goal difference 15 worse than the next teams, with arguably a pretty good defence-minded manager is a GREAT idea?

Hmmm....

No one else was in for Alcaraz, Kone and Joel... slight difference.

Hmmm....

You do have a point Bobby lad.

Hmmm....
Well, Gana went down with Villa yet arguably he's been a very successful signing so using simplistic, two-dimensional logic like you have is naive.

Hmmm....

e736731ac4f94f1ab9fc4b1463db79fd.jpg

are we doing the "[player] was relegated therefore he can only ever be complete crap and we're sure to also be relegated if we sign [player]" routine again?

how soon fumers forget
4221396001_5061934144001_5061904624001-vs.jpg

I dunno. Hart still has another WC and maybe a Euros. I think Fraiser Foster then comes into it.

Then Butland.

Then MAYBE Pickford.
Forster is useless, Butland is the real talent but I wonder if the injuries have done for him

Well, Gana went down with Villa yet arguably he's been a very successful signing so using simplistic, two-dimensional logic like you have is naive.
Aye but his stats were great even in a failing Villa side.

Pickford' stats are goals against 56. Which isn't the worst but you'd expect that the be a strong point of any Moyes side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back