Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye but his stats were great even in a failing Villa side.

Pickford' stats are goals against 56. Which isn't the worst but you'd expect that the be a strong point of any Moyes side.

If your going to use stats, try not lying and making those stats up. He hasn't conceded 56 goals this season.

Yeah, remember that game against Wolfsburg when they had about 30 shots to our 10 and we won 4-0. All those shots were easy saves for Howard though.
No. But I remember the 4-1 game where they had about 15 shots from outside the box. Boss team that Wolfsburg though. Peresic and De Bruyne would get in most teams.

Lol. How can you state a shot coming in from an angle is obviously going to be any easier to save than a shot off a player clean through? How many times do you see the latter bottled by the attacker or easily saved by the GK?
I think if the defender is pushing you out wide, because they are doing their job as in defending, then there are far more probabilities going against you. That's pretty obvious.

So let me get this straight.

Wigan players who won the FA Cup and only just got relegated on the final weekend were always going to be terrible.

But the Sunderland Keeper who's overseen his side going down (finishing bottom) with a month to go, with a goal difference 15 worse than the next teams, with arguably a pretty good defence-minded manager is a GREAT idea?

Hmmm....
Oh sorry, I thought "the Mosh" had sprinkled his fairy dust on the club since then making our options superior.

Oh sorry, I thought "the Mosh" had sprinkled his fairy dust on the club since then making our options superior.

He has though Dave! We aren't scraping round to sign 3 relegated regulars: Antolin Alcaraz (Free), Arouna Kone (5.5 million) and Joel (600k). We're signing one with an actual future for 17 million whose earned plenty of plaudits in his first season on the big stage.

Your rhetoric won't work here. No siree.

So let me get this straight.

Wigan players who won the FA Cup and only just got relegated on the final weekend were always going to be terrible.

But the Sunderland Keeper who's overseen his side going down (finishing bottom) with a month to go, with a goal difference 15 worse than the next teams, with arguably a pretty good defence-minded manager is a GREAT idea?

Hmmm....

Hello mate, have you watched any football in the past 4 years?

I think if the defender is pushing you out wide, because they are doing their job as in defending, then there are far more probabilities going against you. That's pretty obvious.
Depends on the angle and how far out you are and how close the last defender is covering you.

All of those are factors and it's unlikely that can ever be calculated and handed to us as data. You just have to work off crude stats and read between the lines a bit.

Depends on the angle and how far out you are and how close the last defender is covering you.

All of those are factors and it's unlikely that can ever be calculated and handed to us as data. You just have to work off crude stats and read between the lines a bit.

Dave is sigurdsson also us shopping at aldi?

He has though Dave! We aren't scraping round to sign 3 relegated regulars: Antolin Alcaraz (Free), Arouna Kone (5.5 million) and Joel (600k). We're signing one with an actual future for 17 million whose earned plenty of plaudits in his first season on the big stage.

Your rhetoric won't work here. No siree.
Allow for inflation and we also bought Calvert-Lewin, Gueye, Lookman from struggling clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back