Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, Mata and Witsel and two very good footballers both mentally and technically - different class in stature and ability to the likes of Cleverley/McCarthy.

Who else would you like us to bring in Tubey?

I'm hoping we can replace Stones with a truly top class CB.

Virgil Van Dijk to replace Stones, then basically I'm happy trusting Koeman and Moshiri if this is the calibre of player we're now dealing with.

Good times ahead!

Sounds like he would be a good signing. I wanted us to sign Calhanoglu or b.silva as they are really top notch playmakers so hopefully mata turns out as good for us as i think those 2 would be.

You keep banging on about 'statement' signings, yet those 2 you have mentioned there aren't even close to the level of mata.

One plays for leverkusen, best known for freekicks. The other a kid who came from the Portuguese league to play for monaco.

You keep banging on about 'statement' signings, yet those 2 you have mentioned there aren't even close to the level of mata.

One plays for leverkusen, best known for freekicks. The other a kid who came from the Portuguese league to play for monaco.

2 of the most highly rated playmakers around.

£20m+ for a player at 28. Certainly no where past it but not really someone I see at Everton, very slow too.

Ridiculous this. The FIFA fanboys will hate his but what exaclty does he offer over Barkley?

Virgil Van Dijk to replace Stones, then basically I'm happy trusting Koeman and Moshiri if this is the calibre of player we're now dealing with.

Good times ahead!

Southampton will rip us off. Might ask for £40m after Stones is sold. There shall be other options out there.

I would love to see Mata here - Think he's an excellent player and would improve us considerably

Not having this muck about a 'statement signing' though - He's another United cast-off, just considerably more talented than the other dozen we've had over the years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back