Transfer Rumour Kalidou Koulibaly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manolas turned down a new deal at Roma as well, also apparently a Chelsea target, interesting to see if they are after both or just one or the other, if one then be interesting that should we drive the price up on Koulibaly if they just simply switch to the 'reportedly' much cheaper option with Manolas

We should be in for both.

Know youve said about both a fair bit on here Zat, honestly not arsed who we get as long as they are good, but Koulibaly looks impressive like, let Chelsea have manolas if they bugger off from him lol

Koulibaly is amazing.

Manolas and Rugani are a bit similar in that they focus more on positioning...Manolas ive seen more but both as good as anyone in our league.

Am I the only one on here who doesn't know what being rated 80 on FIFA means. I am "old school' I generally feel if you want to play football you kick a ball not manipulate a joy stick.
If you want to play football, You kick a ball.
If you want to play a video game depicting football, You Play Pes or Fifa.
It's not too complicated really

Sorry, So have we any further news regarding Koulibaly ? . Looks terrific from the clips I have seen and Joysticks I have waggled

Sorry, So have we any further news regarding Koulibaly ? . Looks terrific from the clips I have seen and Joysticks I have waggled

gay-palm-face.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back