Transfer Rumour Keane Lewis-Potter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually just had a look there, hes played 15 games through the middle of midfield (the old Cahill role) - scoring 7 goals, his most productive position.

I mentioned this earlier in the thread...not seen someone with Cahills level of goals from there.

He can play anywhere on the left hand side of the pitch from LB to LF and he has played across the front 3 in all the positions. He is still young so is still finding his feet and nailing down a place/position, I mean he was playing as a RF last night.

Yeah i dont think Gordon / KLP would be fighting for one position.

…and that’s where I disagree. The Championship is no easy ride, especially for a youngster of his physique. He’ll get on the end of things no problem.
There's a chasm between Championship and PL.

This is the kind of signing that would actually get me feeling positive about the future of everton. But also underlines how we need to give Lampard time, with youth comes inconsistency but will bear fruit eventually.
Arsenal are doing similar with Arteta, taking baby steps up to the top

Was on twitter offer was rejected they want up to 30mill. Sure i seen his name here by people here.

The 'K' name, however its spelt, hasn't exactly been a rip roaring success...and the price - *holds nose.

But as they say - past performance is no guarantee of future performance

Still, £30 Mill

…there is, Dave, but all a player can do at that level is deliver. It’s then whether you back your judgement and invest. Plenty of players have come up from the lower leagues and shone just as plenty of players have come from abroad and delivered.
Depends what the fee is for such a gamble.

If the £30M I've just read is in any way near the truth that is just daft.

Because of probablity.

If he was a genius he'd have been out of Hull by now.
Hull don't need to sell him thats why, their owner has plenty of money.

Its fairly obvious that for whatever reason you have made your mind up already and don't like the kid, so suggest an alternative then? who should we be looking at? Its hard to know with you as you are complaining this kid is too small and we need a big man up top (stuff of the dinosaurs imo) yet in another thread you bemoan our only big man up top saying you don't want him.

There's a chasm between Championship and PL.
On that premise we should only buy players from other PL clubs, and Spanish teams, because there is a chasm between every other division generally and the PL...

... oh, we can probably buy from the other knockout champs league teams.

So we either will get out pants pulled down value wise or they won't come. You're not actually former Sporting Director Steve Walsh are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back