Transfer Rumour Keane Lewis-Potter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hull don't need to sell him thats why, their owner has plenty of money.

Its fairly obvious that for whatever reason you have made your mind up already and don't like the kid, so suggest an alternative then? who should we be looking at? Its hard to know with you as you are complaining this kid is too small and we need a big man up top (stuff of the dinosaurs imo) yet in another thread you bemoan our only big man up top saying you don't want him.
There's no contradiction in anything Ive said.

My position is simply this: his stature for the position he plays in could be a real negative in the league Everton play in. He could be a Dries Mertens and put that type of talk to bed. But the likelihood is he isn't and he'd struggle.

That is entirley reasonable and I wont be the only one thinking it either.

As for DCL: yes, he's tall...and 'kin tripe.

On that premise we should only buy players from other PL clubs, and Spanish teams, because there is a chasm between every other division generally and the PL...

... oh, we can probably buy from the other knockout champs league teams.

So we either will get out pants pulled down value wise or they won't come. You're not actually former Sporting Director Steve Walsh are you?
No. Just dont be daft and throw £30M at a vertically challenged lower league player.

There's no contradiction in anything Ive said.

My position is simply this: his stature for the position he plays in could be a real negative in the league Everton play in. He could be a Dries Mertens and put that type of talk to bed. But the likelihood he isn't and he'd struggle.

That is entirley reasonable and I wont be the only one thinking it either.

As for DCL: yes, he's tall...and 'kin tripe.
How much of him have you actually seen?

not sure what that has to do with it? You said if he was any good he'd already be out of the championship at 21. So I found someone who is doing very well who was only out of the championship at 23
But my issue is his diminutive stature.

I'm not looking to get into an argument on this: Ilm merely making the point that many people will agree with it and be thinking that his stature is an issue in the position he plays in.

That's it really. Not a hill I'd choose to die on. Just making that very obvious and reasonable point.

pointless even responding tbh and you also have not said who you want as an alternative either yet, you must have some idea?
I advocated this 2-3 years ago: Mitrovic.

But it's a poor argument in favour of a player to ask someone else to name someone better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back