Keith Harris appointed to the board

Status
Not open for further replies.
I generally hope for the best and I am still optimistic that the new stadium will eventually come to pass and it will be decent. But this move cannot possibly be good. 3/4 of the people who have been in key positions during a generation of stagnation are still in place and increasing in number after today...... I just hope denise B-B is as competent as she is meant to be..... A clean sweep with Moshiri's team being brought in looks a long way off atm although new manager, new DoF, smartening of GP and apparent progress on new stadium are definite positives.

Was not expecting this at all. From my memories of his involvement with EFC over the last few years I am utterly underwhelmed by this.

I think someone on here pointed out that they thought he was amongst the Bramley Moore delegation photographed, but @The Esk (I think) said he didn't think it was him?? Are we now saying it was??

What the hell has happened to the likes of David Dein et al that were being discussed as possible / probable new board members during the summer?!

Same with that huge war chest they were just lies (not having a go at the ask he's just doing what I would do in his situation passing on info to blues).

What's the current board make up now then

Kenwright
Woods
Elstone
Baxendale
Harris
Rystenev (huge guess at the spelling)

Sorry but am not having this as board that's going to take us forward.

Yes to each question you pose. The facts are that he has a less than sterling track record of achievement in football.

Yet, still he seems to have been involved in everything and everywhere and never goes away, why are his services still in demand?

I agree, not particularly the appointment we were hoping for.
Poor old @The Esk, even you must be feeling that this so called takeover is complete and utter Tosh, how long do you reckon before rumours of the new stadium doing tits up? And then no money to spend in January, Meanwhile your sources continue to feed you bull****, David Dein? Wrong, Brian Galvary? Wrong. How come you never predicted this? It continues to be the worst takeover ever. Don't be too hard on yourself though because about 7000 people have bought season tickets on the back of this. Meanwhile Kenwright continues to be firmly in control at EFC!

Poor old @The Esk, even you must be feeling that this so called takeover is complete and utter Tosh, how long do you reckon before rumours of the new stadium doing tits up? And then no money to spend in January, Meanwhile your sources continue to feed you bull****, David Dein? Wrong, Brian Galvary? Wrong. How come you never predicted this? It continues to be the worst takeover ever. Don't be too hard on yourself though because about 7000 people have bought season tickets on the back of this. Meanwhile Kenwright continues to be firmly in control at EFC!

I appreciate your concern lol

Stadium announcement just around the corner mate, and you'll see new board members after the options are exercised.

He's a rent a quote. Came up trumps for BK when the BU people were getting traction in the media. Job done. Now he gets a reward - or so it would seem.

Duno yeno..... Bill just faked a illness, terminal 1 at that.... what a piece of sh*t he is. A pure cancer at this club.

I don't wish him dead, but the sooner he is, the better for Everton FC. we will Finaly be able to move on from his dark shadow.....

As others have pointed out a tabloid article in April said, "Keith Harris is being lined up for a role on the board."
Interestingly it also foreshadowed the sacking of Martinez and said Moshiri had a deal to buy the club outright in a couple of years.
It also said Moshiri would provide up to £100m to buy expensive players in the summer.
The £100m rumour was swallowed up while the Harris one dismissed as BS.

I appreciate your concern lol

Stadium announcement just around the corner mate, and you'll see new board members after the options are exercised.
I don't know how you do it, how you stay so positive with all the evidence in front of your eyes. I truly hope your right esk but your track record this year is worse than the Martinez team Koeman took over...

When Moshiri took over I was very sceptical, the 49% thing just stuck out like a beacon. but when the summer come and all the ' things will never be the same sh**e' even I got washed away with excitement...

All gone that now...... it's bollocks mate. Kenwrights done us a kipper. there's no spending millions there's no world class players..... there will be no new stadium on the docks..... it'll be a crap cheap thing by the lancs

One thing's for sure, Harris has the gift of the gab !

He also has a pretty mixed CV, he's done some good stuff, but he's been responsible for a fair few pups too.Hopefully his time at Everton in his new official capacity will be one of his good projects.

Time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back