Keith Harris appointed to the board

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, we've got a manager in who's got a domestic cup in a major league to his name and who's best Prem position is 6th.
Martinez had a domestic cup and had a Prem best of 5th:oops:

Not for one minute suggesting that clown is better than Koeman. Nothing feels good right now though.

Didn't realise that the fella in the bedsit got as far as he did after claiming to be an inventor.

Oh, Everton lol

It all seemed so plausible - I mean, look at him!

Guy-Goma.jpg

I agree, not particularly the appointment we were hoping for.

Because......is he a bluffer, is he unreliable and a bit shifty, is it because of previous concerning Everton and potential buyers, does it smack of cronyism.......?

Wouldn't a supporter of his say that he knows more about football finance and stadia than most?

Was not expecting this at all. From my memories of his involvement with EFC over the last few years I am utterly underwhelmed by this.

I think someone on here pointed out that they thought he was amongst the Bramley Moore delegation photographed, but @The Esk (I think) said he didn't think it was him?? Are we now saying it was??

What the hell has happened to the likes of David Dein et al that were being discussed as possible / probable new board members during the summer?!

Because......is he a bluffer, is he unreliable and a bit shifty, is it because of previous concerning Everton and potential buyers, does it smack of cronyism.......?

Wouldn't a supporter of his say that he knows more about football finance and stadia than most?

Yes to each question you pose. The facts are that he has a less than sterling track record of achievement in football.

Was not expecting this at all. From my memories of his involvement with EFC over the last few years I am utterly underwhelmed by this.

I think someone on here pointed out that they thought he was amongst the Bramley Moore delegation photographed, but @The Esk (I think) said he didn't think it was him?? Are we now saying it was??

What the hell has happened to the likes of David Dein et al that were being discussed as possible / probable new board members during the summer?!

I didn't think it was him as he'd put on a quite a bit of weight last time I saw him in person. However in all probability it was him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back