Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you all be happy if mirallas goes and we get Deloufeu back?.Deloufeu hasn't got the experience but has the talent like mirallas to change a game and make something,out of nothing,also deloufeu is a lot younger and doesn't get injured so much.There were 2 loanies I wanted to come back that never happened,Fernandes and Donovan I think they both came back for a second loan I know Donovan did,deloufeu in next on my wish list.

Isn't the best way of keeping Mirallas for the whole team to improve performances and results and move the club first back into top half of the table and hopefully to finish about 7th or at worst 8th... and to have a bloody good go at the Europa League ?
Many malign the fact that we're in the EL, but as it now our only hope of challenging for a trophy, together with climbing the table, we surely have to give it everything and hope that a good effort tempts the better players to stay and encourages some new blood to join in the summer when we hopefully clear out some of the aging, bit part, injury prone deadwood... Distin, Pienaar, Gibson, Alcaraz, Kone etc

Would you all be happy if mirallas goes and we get Deloufeu back?.Deloufeu hasn't got the experience but has the talent like mirallas to change a game and make something,out of nothing,also deloufeu is a lot younger and doesn't get injured so much.There were 2 loanies I wanted to come back that never happened,Fernandes and Donovan I think they both came back for a second loan I know Donovan did,deloufeu in next on my wish list.
No. I'd rather have Mirallas than Del.

Players come and players go.

Mirallas is a good player but he's a hired hand, not an Evertonian.

The club is always bigger than one person.

In modern football isn't almost every player a hired hand? Of course there are exceptions (Kompany at ManCit, Gerard at Liverpool, ...), but most players want to get the most out of their careers (trophies, money) and not out of the 'careers' of the club they happen to play at.
If we don't start playing for a real trophy players like Mirallas, Lukaku, Coleman, Stones and Barkley will start looking elsewhere.

In modern football isn't almost every player a hired hand? Of course there are exceptions (Kompany at ManCit, Gerard at Liverpool, ...), but most players want to get the most out of their careers (trophies, money) and not out of the 'careers' of the club they happen to play at.
If we don't start playing for a real trophy players like Mirallas, Lukaku, Coleman, Stones and Barkley will start looking elsewhere.

Mirrors my point about giving the EL a real good go.

Reactions: DRM

Mirallas will always have a place in my heart for that don't get mad get even tackle on buck teeth. It was a mad thing to do at the time but sometimes you just want a player to do what you can't as a fan. Hoping Besic does the same to Stevie GBH!!!
Cracking player, a bit hot and cold. Not indispensable but exactly the type we want to have and keep if we are to develop. Getting good lads in who enjoy a three or four year peak of their career with us is the way forward.
Breaking the bank for him does also run the risk of him easing off once on a long contract. Part of his form is to get the chance of offers which is his prerogative as a professional.
I say keep but if he is honest with RM and says he fancies Spain or whatever for CL we should cash in and say Gracias for the memories especially the winner in the Derby or the Europa final( which will mean CL for us too Kev!!!!!)

As long as the club have competent football people, I don't fear the loss of any player.

robert-elstone-620-jpg-751091181.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back