Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in reality he has 2 years left if the club wish to keep him?

That certainly strengthens the clubs position in a potential transfer as anybody who wants him will have to pay what the club perceive as a decent price.

I'd certainly be looking at keeping him for another 12 months then sell him with a year left.

If Kev want's to go in the summer he will, doesn't really matter that we can exercise another year, If a player want's out then they usually get their wish. If we got £12m for him I would take it, I could live with selling him but the spine of the team Stones, McCarthy, Barkley and Lukaku can't be sold we need to build around these young player's.

If Kev want's to go in the summer he will, doesn't really matter that we can exercise another year, If a player want's out then they usually get their wish. If we got £12m for him I would take it, I could live with selling him but the spine of the team Stones, McCarthy, Barkley and Lukaku can't be sold we need to build around these young player's.

Yep I reckon that's what we can expect money wise for him, around 12-15m.

I honestly think he might stay. If we win Europa he will, but even if we don't I just think he might not leave, don't know why.

....the bonus of us having that extra year is that we are in a better negotiating position. I agree that he's likely to go but that shouldn't be on the cheap. Gold scoring wingers are a valuable commodity and we should be looking for top dollar.

....the bonus of us having that extra year is that we are in a better negotiating position. I agree that he's likely to go but that should've be on the cheap. Gold scoring wingers are a valuable commodity and we should be looking for top dollar.

I think we will sell for around the 12 million pound mark. It's not ideal but we should be able to get Deulofeu in to replace him.

Yep I reckon that's what we can expect money wise for him, around 12-15m.
I think we'll get 7m plus Lennon which is fine. Lennon's not a bad player at all and they're the same age. Simple like for like.
I honestly think he might stay. If we win Europa he will, but even if we don't I just think he might not leave, don't know why.
If we win Europa and have CL money keeping Mirallas won't be a huge issue either way.

I think Deulofeu would not want to come back. While on loan here it was never anything other than a learning exercise and you always had the feeling he was just waiting to return to his own country.
Mirallas will leave I think. I think that has already been agreed between manager and player. I think the figure being mentioned of 10m-12m is about right. He can be very good but I don't think he works hard enough to go with his skill to be considered a top player.

I think we'll get 7m plus Lennon which is fine. Lennon's not a bad player at all and they're the same age. Simple like for like.

If we win Europa and have CL money keeping Mirallas won't be a huge issue either way.

Don't think we will be doing any kind of swap deal with Spurs tbh mate. Certainly won't be selling Mirallas for 7m plus a Spurs player. If we want Lennon we will go in for him separately as we are in no rush to sell Mirallas this summer.

Don't think we will be doing any kind of swap deal with Spurs tbh mate. Certainly won't be selling Mirallas for 7m plus a Spurs player. If we want Lennon we will go in for him separately as we are in no rush to sell Mirallas this summer.
Spurs rate Lennon at 7m so that makes it 14m in total. We aren't in position where we can be bent over but I don't see that as too bad a deal and if a fair deal is reached then that's in everyone's interests.

As mentioned mate I don't think we will be selling him to Spurs and I don't think we will be selling him this summer either unless an offer of 15m+ comes in. Everton hold all the aces so they can decide as and when and if they want to get shut of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back