Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Mirallas particularly wants to go to Spurs. I think a move to Spain would be more attractive to him, but I do think he has decided to leave. In fact I think that decision was possibly made the day he signed for us.

I think he is a mercenary( not meant in a negative way). He wants to get different football experiences in his career , playing in different leagues and that would also tie in with him now wanting to play in a good CL team.

I can't believe half of you are still in love with the loafer!! He's gone even more horrible now and has a permanent titty lip whinge on! He clearly thinks he's above Everton now. Remind me again how many clubs have stuck an offer in.

Hes still the best we have.

Not saying much though is it?

He comes across as someone who thinks he should be at a massive club when in reality he's done nothing to earn a move to one

The only reason someone like A.Madrid or Spurs will go for him is because he's near the end of his contract hence he will go for a cheap fee

100% will end up at a club as a squad filler mainly used off the bench

I can't believe half of you are still in love with the loafer!! He's gone even more horrible now and has a permanent titty lip whinge on! He clearly thinks he's above Everton now. Remind me again how many clubs have stuck an offer in.

Honestly can't understand fans saying this. Fellaini mentioned leaving two years before he did. Kev's played really well this season, and unfortunately when the team has a bad season it's natural for players to want to play at higher levels. The only club he's mentioned he'd like to play for (other than us) is Atletico and wants to play Champions league - which is perfectly understandable. He still put in the effort on Saturday and i'm sure he will for the rest of the season. If he goes in the summer - which he likely will, along with Coleman - so be it. He's done well here and we'll get a good amount for him. If he stays, excellent.

Reactions: DRM

Not saying much though is it?

He comes across as someone who thinks he should be at a massive club when in reality he's done nothing to earn a move to one

The only reason someone like A.Madrid or Spurs will go for him is because he's near the end of his contract hence he will go for a cheap fee

100% will end up at a club as a squad filler mainly used off the bench

When does having a year left mean players go for dirt cheap? Six months yeh it would be cheap, but we'd get at least £10mil if we sell him this summer - more if he goes to a Prem team.

When does having a year left mean players go for dirt cheap? Six months yeh it would be cheap, but we'd get at least £10mil if we sell him this summer - more if he goes to a Prem team.

Who said dirt cheap? Try to buy him with 2-3 years left and we ask for 17-18m as we are in commanding position, Now its knocked down to around 10m as we don't want to lose him for nothing

You think 10m is a big fee for a team like A.Madrid or Spurs? LOL, Its small change for them

Honestly can't understand fans saying this. Fellaini mentioned leaving two years before he did. Kev's played really well this season, and unfortunately when the team has a bad season it's natural for players to want to play at higher levels. The only club he's mentioned he'd like to play for (other than us) is Atletico and wants to play Champions league - which is perfectly understandable. He still put in the effort on Saturday and i'm sure he will for the rest of the season. If he goes in the summer - which he likely will, along with Coleman - so be it. He's done well here and we'll get a good amount for him. If he stays, excellent.
He aint fooling me.

Everton have the option of extending his contarct by a further year by the way.

Well unless Atletico win La Liga this year then actually 10mil is around about their average spend on players. They shipped out big money in the summer due to selling Costa, winning La Liga and reaching the CL final - they are by no means a big club. As for Spurs, if we are to sell to them, demand more.

Who said dirt cheap? Try to buy him with 2-3 years left and we ask for 17-18m as we are in commanding position, Now its knocked down to around 10m as we don't want to lose him for nothing

You think 10m is a big fee for a team like A.Madrid or Spurs? LOL, Its small change for them

No team will pay 16m /17m for Mirallas, he simply isn't worth that much. It would be a great boost to our budget but I think about 12m would be good.
He doesn't do enough over 90minutes to be considered a great player. He is a player who can do great things but doesn't influence games enough.

Mirallas didn't look interested & still not fully fit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back