Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
He scored the winner for Everton -big hooray. He also said he wants to stay - moderate hooray.

I personally think we place his value much higher than what it is simply because he's ours, just like when your selling your first car. You've loved that Sierra, but it needs welding at the sills, a new ignition coil, HT leads and thermostat. It's central locking has failed and that scratch down the side will only rust further, but it's yours, is a Cosworth in your mind and is worth loads to you. The fella part-exing it is weighing it in for scrap value.

What I mean is, he's a very very good player, and I'm glad he's staying and has said so, but I feel we'd blow hot and cold on him if he played for a club that isn't called Everton. He's no Sheedy/Andrei, if you follow - but he is very good.

He may be pivotal in keeping Lukaku.

Delighted he bagged today.

Happy with his comments after the game. Whether they were just to save face or the actual truth we will see, I'm sure Roberto would like to keep one of his best players and not have to sell.

He may be a headcase and a snide but we need somebody like that, especially in a forward area. If we lose him, even for a decent amount I'd be a bit disappointed like.

I'd take the money on him. If an offer of £15M came in Martinez should cash in.

same here. his time is up with us, i actually didnt like that his celepration at all, i dont know if im little bit too harsh but i lost big part of my love in that peno fiasco earlier this season.
jog on kev, new faces in we need new groove into our squad.

same here. his time is up with us, i actually didnt like that his celepration at all, i dont know if im little bit too harsh but i lost big part of my love in that peno fiasco earlier this season.
jog on kev, new faces in we need new groove into our squad.
Yep, exactly right. He's begining to stink the place out.

Thanks for the goals, and thanks for the decent three seasons, but I think we'll cope without him.

We need more of a team player.

If he signs a new deal and we sign Lennon, that will be a superb start to next season. Especially if Distin and Alcaraz both leave.

Positive comments from the guy, lets hope his actions speak even louder by signing on a dotted line.

well he isnt gonna start

cant see it and I think he knows it too, hence the interview
28 next season. Not old, but I think we've seen in our three seasons with him his best games.

Get the biggest offers in and take the highest one.

He scores goals and it might seem odd to get rid; but he's never been 100% here IMO. Always making unsettled comments since the first season here. I'd make his mind up for him and move him on.

28 next season. Not old, but I think we've seen in our three seasons with him his best games.

Get the biggest offers in and take the highest one.

He scores goals and it might seem odd to get rid; but he's never been 100% here IMO. Always making unsettled comments since the first season here. I'd make his mind up for him and move him on.
He's made noises for a long time about wanting to experience new challenges. Maybe he should just have concentrated on the challenge of playing well for us week in and week out. On his day he is a class act but he has had his head turned and his heart obviously not in playing for us anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back