Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did this secret message, mate.

Image%202015-04-18%20at%207.36.53%20pm.png

@davek does that same action on GOT every single week.

He won't be here next season. As soon as he tried that stupid flick today Martinez started getting a sub ready. He's burned his bridges with the boss which is sad in a way but also good to see Martinez won't stand for anyone stepping out of line.

He won't be here next season. As soon as he tried that stupid flick today Martinez started getting a sub ready. He's burned his bridges with the boss which is sad in a way but also good to see Martinez won't stand for anyone stepping out of line.
don't be silly. mirallas went and apologised to pretty much every team mate, barkley wasted more chances shooting.

mirallas wasn't fit for 90 minutes that was obvious. the plan was always given Lukaku 30 mins

don't be silly. mirallas went and apologised to pretty much every team mate, barkley wasted more chances shooting.

mirallas wasn't fit for 90 minutes that was obvious. the plan was always given Lukaku 30 mins

As soon as he tried that flick Martinez motioned for a sub and he took him off 5 minutes later. What's silly about what actually happened?

same here. his time is up with us, i actually didnt like that his celepration at all, i dont know if im little bit too harsh but i lost big part of my love in that peno fiasco earlier this season.
jog on kev, new faces in we need new groove into our squad.
Here's me thinking his celebration was telling everyone "I must keep my gob shut when talking to Belgian journalists" ....:coffee: jeez.

horrors! he's been great value for £6m. we all know he's not top drawer, but are there really many better wingers in the league excluding the ones that cost £20m or more? could we really do any better with what money we'd likely receive for him? can't see it being anything north of £10m. people agree atsu will go back, they want to sell pienaar because he's finished and want to sell mcgeady because he's not good enough so why the hell do people want us to sell mirallas as well? buy 5 wingers in one window?

horrors! he's been great value for £6m. we all know he's not top drawer, but are there really many better wingers in the league excluding the ones that cost £20m or more? could we really do any better with what money we'd likely receive for him? can't see it being anything north of £10m. people agree atsu will go back, they want to sell pienaar because he's finished and want to sell mcgeady because he's not good enough so why the hell do people want us to sell mirallas as well? buy 5 wingers in one window?
Think Perisic would be an able replacement for around the same price tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back