Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this moment if he stays I will be happy as I like the player but if he leaves for a decent fee then so be it and I will be OK with it.

As soon as he tried that flick Martinez motioned for a sub and he took him off 5 minutes later. What's silly about what actually happened?
as aforementioned, the subs were already happening prior to that. Mirallas back from injury, never a 90 minute player anyway really, obvious he was going to be the first subbed as he was on a stupid yellow too, nothing to do with the flick imo.

Martinez probably thought it was phenomenal

Could see him more of a replacement for Pienaar tbh rather than Mirallas , Lennon seems to be doin ok in that position.

i like lennon, but he always has patches. just hope he doesn't do well here, does enough to make us buy him and then all of a sudden show poor form ala barry. he'll always work his arse off though.

toffeejacst: 3503970 said:
i like lennon, but he always has patches. just hope he doesn't do well here, does enough to make us buy him and then all of a sudden show poor form ala barry. he'll always work his arse off though.
True....worst case scenario that.
Spurs fans are gutted he left them.
then agin so where City's when Barry left.

Been disappointed with kev this season some games he looks world class and then the next game he goes missing he has been a great buy at 6 million but because he doesnt produce every game has kept him from getting moves to other clubs like athletico and dortumund. I have thought this season when we have been playing poor he would have stood out more by carrying the team when we where playing poor but he didnt step up,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back