Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
His career totals for Everton are 27 goals and 23 assists in 101 games since Aug 2012.

And most of them goals are real class too.

You make good points, but there are some nagging doubts. He's been accused of being too selfish - but 23 assists ain't bad ! Is he lazy ? I don't think he makes enough runs inside the six yard box, busting a gut to get on the end of crosses. He does have a habit of disappearing during games. The number of times he gets substituted must say something about him.

I think most of us will be happy if he extends his contract, but it won't be the end of the world if he leaves.

And most of them goals are real class too.

You make good points, but there are some nagging doubts. He's been accused of being too selfish - but 23 assists ain't bad ! Is he lazy ? I don't think he makes enough runs inside the six yard box, busting a gut to get on the end of crosses. He does have a habit of disappearing during games. The number of times he gets substituted must say something about him.

I think most of us will be happy if he extends his contract, but it won't be the end of the world if he leaves.
he's a sprinter and has had a few nagging soft tissue injuries so not surprised he gets subbed most games

We can't afford to loose him end of all these talk of getting rid of him is just going to make us weaker in the long run we won't go and find a winger like him because we never do he scores goals double figures this season for a injury prone lazy and can't be assed winger is not bad

what did his goal celebrations mean?, too much talking over his future.

A crab walks into a bar. Kevin Mirallas goes "sorry mate i ain't serving you". The crab asks why and Mirallas says it's cause you come in here giving it all........

_82407396_mirallasburnleyap.jpg

be great if we could keep mirallas and lennon and somehow sell mcgeady, im sure we can get a stupid promoted club to buy him(or celtic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back