Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirallas is our best winger by a mile. However he is a non team player and seems to pick up a lot of injuries. Lennon is a good back up right winger better than McGeady but if he doesn't leave no point in having 2 back ups. We need someone of Mirallas standard to replace him with more team ethic and less injuries and tiredness.

All the Spurs ITK people I speak too seem convinced the deal is nailed on and I was told about it hours before it appeared in the Telegraph last night, hence why I posted it in here. I want them to be wrong of course but these lads never are when it comes to Spurs transfers, they told me years ago about how they were coming in for Saha on deadline day and I p*ssed myself laughing at them. Then it went and happened.

He has been given one alreay

He scored a tidy goal first game of the season and has been a good impact sub when he's been brought on

Apart from that he's been injured.

Burnely where struggling against our wingers last Sturday, if Martinez brought him on for Kone instead of Naismith I reckon we would have been a much bigger threat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back