Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Transfermarkt says you are wrong about his "injuries" - http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/aiden-mcgeady/leistungsdaten/spieler/21333

He's had 40 appearances for us, registering one goal and six assists in that time. As for your "impact sub" remark: this season he's had 17 starts and come on 5 times as a sub - he didn't score or assist in any of those sub appearances, nor did we win any of the games in which he came on as a sub. We've had more league wins without him than with him. He's garbage. Pure and utter garbage.

Transfermarket.com proved me wrong

oh no

If we can get Lennon + anything like 5M for him or more, I would have do that deal. Give that extra money to Konoplyanka as a signing fee and we are a better team IMO.

I can read very well thanks old bean. I was illustrating that your point was deranged. You could just as easily say that Howard was poor, clean sheet aside - it's true, but it is hugely warped.

Kev was pants, and should have seen red, which put his tea at risk.

Spin that how you want lad.

Nah, Lets sell players that flirt with other clubs
" Im ready for new challenge"

Injury prone too.
New faces in.
But thats the nature of the 'foreign' player. Very rarely do you see a foreign footballer being loyal to one club after signing. Too much is made into certain quotes from players. Just like Lukaku's comments about the possibility that one day he wants to play for a top club again. Shall we get rid of Lukaku now then, because he's already looking past Everton F.C ?

Mirallas is quality and he needs to stay here. To move in the right direction as a footballing team you need to add quality to quality you already have.

But thats the nature of the 'foreign' player. Very rarely do you see a foreign footballer being loyal to one club after signing. Too much is made into certain quotes from players. Just like Lukaku's comments about the possibility that one day he wants to play for a top club again. Shall we get rid of Lukaku now then, because he's already looking past Everton F.C ?

Mirallas is quality and he needs to stay here. To move in the right direction as a footballing team you need to add quality to quality you already have.

Would kick them both out if good offers would be on the table

Yeah mate, because all of our players need to be dead boss blues like Osman and Hibbert. If only we could have a team of Osmans and Hibberts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back