Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang on Guys.. I think I might have missed a couple of episodes of the plot here.

Is he back on script and are we allowed to like him again?
or is he still a traitor desperate to leave the club whilst laughing maniacally and pissing all over the sacred memory of Dixie with his outrageous antics?

Do I cheer him or boo? it's so confusing these days.

What do you want?

A player who scores goals, and when on his game is brilliant but is inconsistent and gets injured too often. And can be a bit of a head case.

A player that has a good record of injury, so will be there to start. Works hard, runs hard. But doesn't have a high production of goals and assists.

A player who's getting on, so lost speed and is getting injured more and more. But when he plays brings out the best on those around him.

A player who is wildly inconsistent, extremely frustrating, gets injured more and more. And is butt ugly.

A young player with loads of potential, but is better suited centrally, and tends to get lost out wide.

A battler who works hard, but is more effective centrally, and suffers from a frustrating lack of control passing and dribbling at times.

What choices we have...

10 goals in 31 games this year...

Even better when you look at his minutes (just over 1700, working out to just under 20 lots of 90 minutes).

He is outstanding. All but the top 3 or 4 wingers in the world are inconsistent, because that's just what the job entails; it's easier to be consistent when your job is to do the basics, but when your job is to bring that bit of magic, then it's harder to do so week in, week out. But when fit, he comes close.

I'm still in shock at how quickly people turned on him. Ross took a pen off Baines, where are the pitchforks for him? Rom was quoted in some jarg Belgian paper too. Etc Etc.

Kev is ace. Anyone who argues anything to the contrary is just trying to make his eventual sale easier to take. Though personally, I think he's staying.

Even better when you look at his minutes (just over 1700, working out to just under 20 lots of 90 minutes).

He is outstanding. All but the top 3 or 4 wingers in the world are inconsistent, because that's just what the job entails; it's easier to be consistent when your job is to do the basics, but when your job is to bring that bit of magic, then it's harder to do so week in, week out. But when fit, he comes close.

I'm still in shock at how quickly people turned on him. Ross took a pen off Baines, where are the pitchforks for him? Rom was quoted in some jarg Belgian paper too. Etc Etc.

Kev is ace. Anyone who argues anything to the contrary is just trying to make his eventual sale easier to take. Though personally, I think he's staying.
think this is true for alot of the people slagging him off. I posted the same thing about the pen situations in the match thread, people said since there wasn't a confrontation it was either baines or martinez's fault

We were pretty much in bad form prior to the penalty incident, and he tried to take responsibility of the situation to help us win. I've always loved Super Kev long may he stay!

What do you want?

A player who scores goals, and when on his game is brilliant but is inconsistent and gets injured too often. And can be a bit of a head case. - Mirallas

A player that has a good record of injury, so will be there to start. Works hard, runs hard. But doesn't have a high production of goals and assists. - Lennon

A player who's getting on, so lost speed and is getting injured more and more. But when he plays brings out the best on those around him. - Pienaar

A player who is wildly inconsistent, extremely frustrating, gets injured more and more. And is butt ugly. - Osman

A young player with loads of potential, but is better suited centrally, and tends to get lost out wide. - Barkley

A battler who works hard, but is more effective centrally, and suffers from a frustrating lack of control passing and dribbling at times. - Naismith

What choices we have...
I'm enjoying putting names to the descriptions. How many did I get right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back