Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
so?
if our best player indicates openly that his heart isnt with us he can koff right off.
I don't think either have openly said they want to move though. Mirallas said at the weekend that he's happy. Lukaku said one day he'd like to play at the top again which we all knew from day one.

I just don't think we should be selling our best players. We have been for the last decade and we've seen zero progression.

I don't think either have openly said they want to move though. Mirallas said at the weekend that he's happy. Lukaku said one day he'd like to play at the top again which we all knew from day one.

I just don't think we should be selling our best players. We have been for the last decade and we've seen zero progression.

im being a bit too direct here but i think you know what i mean. i hate when players do that. they have chance to redeem them selves ofcourse, but in Kevs case im ready to sell. £10-15m

I do not think a straight swap for Lennon is a good deal but it seems that Spurs are veering to this. IMO get stuffed Levy!

We'd be better off paying the £6m or so for Lennon and keeping Mirallas, letting him walk away for nothing at the end of his contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back