Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to Spurs is such a pointless move for his career. Spain I could understand, but a sideways move for a bit more money is a shame.

Would love him to stay, but if we can cash in for a decent fee it's not the end of the world provided the replacement isn't just Lennon. Lennon and someone decent for the left is the minimum.

Going to Spurs is such a pointless move for his career. Spain I could understand, but a sideways move for a bit more money is a shame.

Would love him to stay, but if we can cash in for a decent fee it's not the end of the world provided the replacement isn't just Lennon. Lennon and someone decent for the left is the minimum.

We have finished above Spurs once in how many years? not really that much of a sideways move. They finished in the top 4 twice since we did it way back when!

More chance of CL footy with them than us.

Reactions: DRM
We have finished above Spurs once in how many years? not really that much of a sideways move. They finished in the top 4 twice since we did it way back when!

More chance of CL footy with them than us.

If we have a good Summer we'll have just as good a chance as Spurs of finishing in the Champions League. If he's leaving here it'll be a much bigger step up than Spurs.

Mirallas is the best winger we have and if we're selling him why to spurs? Pienaar and lennon i"m sure would have spoke to him about there :) We can extend his deal by a year apparently so at worst we should do it :) Since the penalty miss v wba, the fans turned on him and his a snide, lazy etc No reaction to barkley missing his though v burnley? Lennon is at max a 5 million pound player in current markets so if spurs want 7 million they can do one! They screwed us over Pienaar and stupidly we agreed to all their terms :-(
Lennon is a slight improvement on McGeady who is rubbish! Everton need better than ageing journeymen players and the scouting team should be picking out players young, hungry with right attitute to get us those signings like that

If we have a good Summer we'll have just as good a chance as Spurs of finishing in the Champions League. If he's leaving here it'll be a much bigger step up than Spurs.

I can't see it.

I couldn't see any of the current top four being after him nor any of the leading lights in Spain.

And certainly not Bayern.

Mirallas is already looking like unfulfilled potential and a move to Spurs represents the same forlorn hope of CL football as staying here does.

If only Mirallas was half as good a player as he fancies he is :oops:

How has it gone from Mirallas saying he wants to stay at everton next season to saying that he wants to go to spurs?

Any genuine links in this or is it just metro rumour mill

He scored a tidy goal first game of the season and has been a good impact sub when he's been brought on

Apart from that he's been injured.

Burnely where struggling against our wingers last Sturday, if Martinez brought him on for Kone instead of Naismith I reckon we would have been a much bigger threat
Transfermarkt says you are wrong about his "injuries" - http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/aiden-mcgeady/leistungsdaten/spieler/21333

He's had 40 appearances for us, registering one goal and six assists in that time. As for your "impact sub" remark: this season he's had 17 starts and come on 5 times as a sub - he didn't score or assist in any of those sub appearances, nor did we win any of the games in which he came on as a sub. We've had more league wins without him than with him. He's garbage. Pure and utter garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back