Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
His next contract has to be his "big" one. He's going to be on the wrong side of 30 by the time his next contract runs.

He's leveraging. Just like any player would.

Still love Kev. He's still boss.

Broken promises and all that...make me question Roberto honestly more than Kev - if only because he's not the first to make negative noises about what's going on in the dressing room. Think he's a bit thick and said things in a more incendiary fashion, but he's still our best winger, and easily in our best team.

He will be hard to replace. Anyone suggesting otherwise either has much more hope for the board opening their wallets than I, or are just deluding themselves so it doesn't hurt so bad if we sell.

At no point has he said he doesnt want to play for us, infact hes only ever said the opposite.
Mirallas says he has an 'awkward relationship' with Roberto Martinez & Martinez has a habit of breaking promises, he might not of said he doesn't want to play for us but he has made no secret of his ambition to play in the Champions League next season & since the Mirallas incident against West Brom in January when he insisted on taking a penalty he hasn't performed well & hasn’t been one of our standout performers in a very poor season, there is not a single player who is too good for Everton & if he thinks he can do better, good luck to him.

Mirallas says he has an 'awkward relationship' with Roberto Martinez & Martinez has a habit of breaking promises, he might not of said he doesn't want to play for us but he has made no secret of his ambition to play in the Champions League next season & since the Mirallas incident against West Brom in January when he insisted on taking a penalty he hasn't performed well & hasn’t been one of our standout performers in a very poor season, there is not a single player who is too good for Everton & if he thinks he can do better, good luck to him.

Theres lots of players who are to good for Everton.

Shall I name them all?

How about just 2, Ronaldo and Messi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back