Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hits : McCarthy, Lukaku, Besic, Lennon, Defouleueuo, Robles, Barry, Galloway
Failure : Kone, Eto'o, Alcaraz, Traore, McGeady, Atsu

Its not great IMO.

Eto'o - Free Transfer
Alcaraz - Free Transfer
Traore - Loan (unfair to include him anyway... hardly roberto's fault he got injured in his first game)
McGeady - Freeish Transfer
Atsu - Loan
Kone - The only one of those players that we payed a significant sum for.

We needed bodies and this is what we were able to get. Not to mention the fact that most of these players had a terrible time with injury this season.

I'm not saying Roberto's transfers have been amazing but he's been able to attract the calibre of player that we haven't been able to in the past. Deulofeu, Lukaku, Eto'o... these wouldn't have joined a Moyes team. Think people are being harsh for the sake of being harsh.

I've seen a few people say McGeady was a cheap buy, but what about his wages???

He was on 60k per week in Russia, plus tax rate for him would have been 8%.

He would have had to take a wage cut to some extent to join us but other clubs would have been interested in him. At a guess he will be on 50-60k per week and a decent signing on fee.

So not that cheap for a flat track bully.

I've seen a few people say McGeady was a cheap buy, but what about his wages???

He was on 60k per week in Russia, plus tax rate for him would have been 8%.

He would have had to take a wage cut to some extent to join us but other clubs would have been interested in him. At a guess he will be on 50-60k per week and a decent signing on fee.

So not that cheap for a flat track bully.

Realistically, there are not many 28 year old international wingers with champions league experience that will command wages of less that 50k in the premier league. Not saying that he's worth that but every player get's paid.... so players that don't command a high transfer fee tend to be cheaper (unless your Ings/Falcao)

Wasn't keen on Fellaini's chatting to the press during previous windows but thought he handled the summer he actually did move in exemplary fashion both on and off the pitch. Vast difference to how Fellaini handled himself compared to Lescott when faced with similar situatuons. Always been complimentary about us in his interviews since as well.
Not for me
He couldn't wait to leave, and would of gone anywhere for what he felt were better conditions

Superb
But prove to me He was a bad signing....

Again you spout negatives out without any real proof or substance
Think before you type.....

That's not very nice mister
200_s.gif

Superb

I think @MoutsGoat was being kind with some of his hits, Besic not kicked a ball in months, Lukaku at 28million and Barry with a 3 year deal? I think he was being very kind to Martinez

Superb

He was injured when he came to the club, out for two months or so and then injured again after his only appearance. It's a bad signing because it looked at the time reactionary that west ham were going to get him so even tho he was injured Roberto went for him.

Superb

He signed him while injured, he then suffered a series of injuries before he was sent packing.

If you consider him a good signing thats up to you, personally I think he was a waste of wages.

Also show some respect when speaking to me, you aint even street level bish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back