Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the usual clueless muppets who dont rate kev, these clowns would be made up with gary megson as manager, we can fill our team with 11 hard working, loyal servants, with no technique, all british, and all get a standing ovation when they boot the ball out of play. We dont deserve good players, this is how flair gets treated in this country, we should just pick the squad based on bleep test results

Some of the abuse he gets on instagram from our fans is utter disgrace. Yes footballers get paid alot of money but it's no justification for hurling such expletive remarks just because they are ambitious in their profession. Thank god more fans are persuading him to stay there. Hopefully he'll pay heed to them.

Its the usual clueless muppets who dont rate kev, these clowns would be made up with gary megson as manager, we can fill our team with 11 hard working, loyal servants, with no technique, all british, and all get a standing ovation when they boot the ball out of play. We dont deserve good players, this is how flair gets treated in this country, we should just pick the squad based on bleep test results

You are categorising people in a very simplistic way. We all want to see brilliant flair players, but these days they have also got to play for the team, not themselves. We cannot afford to sacrifice results by playing the likes of Mirrallas who might give you a decent goal now and again , but will most of the time be a passenger, or be on the pitch for a limited time because of an inability or problem keeping fit to play a complete game. Mirrallas has had a fitness problem throughout his career at this limits his usefulness to an ambitious team. I find your remark re 'all British ' to be inconsidered at the least, and possibly bordering on an unfounded racist accusation which I hope was not your intention. I would like Mirrallas if he could do what he does best even 75% of the time, but he is not able to do this. It is sometimes the price you pay for having a flair player in your side, but we cannot afford to play with 10 and a half men every week, and the manager cannot have plans including Mirrallas when Mirrallas is so unreliable.

You are categorising people in a very simplistic way. We all want to see brilliant flair players, but these days they have also got to play for the team, not themselves. We cannot afford to sacrifice results by playing the likes of Mirrallas who might give you a decent goal now and again , but will most of the time be a passenger, or be on the pitch for a limited time because of an inability or problem keeping fit to play a complete game. Mirrallas has had a fitness problem throughout his career at this limits his usefulness to an ambitious team. I find your remark re 'all British ' to be inconsidered at the least, and possibly bordering on an unfounded racist accusation which I hope was not your intention. I would like Mirrallas if he could do what he does best even 75% of the time, but he is not able to do this. It is sometimes the price you pay for having a flair player in your side, but we cannot afford to play with 10 and a half men every week, and the manager cannot have plans including Mirrallas when Mirrallas is so unreliable.
Only a racist would say this.

You are categorising people in a very simplistic correct way

What? Flair players who consistently show their worth are applauded. Silva? Cazorla? Just two players who combine creativity with consistency. You may be happy to watch Mirrallas sulk for five games at a time but when has he taken a game by the scruff of the neck and dragged us through the mire? West Ham away in the cup is all and we were unlucky to lose.
he completely fails to grasp the definition of team work, never passes to Baines, runs down blind alleys and then spouts off in the press about his ambitions.

"But he got us 10 goals"

And so he should when he contributes zero else to our side.

Lennon every day of the week for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back