Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the fee anywhere near £12M and I'd take it in a heartbeat.

The feller's more of a hindrance than a help all told. He scores the odd eye-catching goal, but he does not fit into a team unit and costs us in terms of shape. His attitude concerning his future is a massive drag on team morale also. I really dont like the idea of him limping on into a new season with Everton. Get rid asap and recycle the cash.

I have said if he doesn't sign a extension this summer then let him move on. He has 1 year plus another year as part of the clause. So get a 2 year extension at least sorted giving him a 4 year deal from now.
If he is to go we need to get £15-20m

I think he wants to play more instead of having his place taken by McGeady and Osman despite being better, leaving is his other resort, and at his age and ability I don't blame him.
Yeah good point.
I want him to stay and just hope that Roberto can get the best out of him.

Some serious cases of the old RS fallback "wasn't that great anyway" in here

He hasn't gone yet, he's not doing a Sterling so may still be here next year.

Like Barkley, he just splits opinions.

I'd sell myself but only if the fee was £15 million +, anything less and I'd keep him. Like this thread, some people rate him really highly and I think there will be a club out there with the same opinion of him.

Wants to win trophies, play with good players, not get rotated with championship players like Mcgeady or Atsu, and play in attacking positions. None of these things are going to happen at Everton. I wouldn't blame him for wanting out, class player who we just don't know how to use, should have gone to Arsenal when he had the chance.

He hasn't gone yet, he's not doing a Sterling so may still be here next year.

Like Barkley, he just splits opinions.

I'd sell myself but only if the fee was £15 million +, anything less and I'd keep him. Like this thread, some people rate him really highly and I think there will be a club out there with the same opinion of him.
Just think there's been a turn in most of the fans after that peno incident which everyone interrupted as Kevs way of saying he wanted out.

Yes he is a goal machine but he I'd dysfunctional in terms of teamwork e.g not releasing the ball to the best crosser in the PL. If teamwork is raised by a lesser scoring and more idustrial player like lennon or just decent winger who tracks back and we might have better defense and more goals from more players..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back