Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quite right too.

How dare some of our players have aspirations of winning trophies and playing champions league football.

Pfffttt they should be dreaming of an eight place finish and winning the fair play league

WHATS OUR NAME
They should be crying their eyes out with pride every time they pull on that glorious blue shirt of ours.

Anyone who doesn't can EFFIN DO ONE THE JUDAS RAT SELL TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER.

Mirallas is looking to leave the club , rather than the club is trying to sell Mirallas.

The broken promise claim made by the player against the club relates to a refusal by the club to sell him in January.

The player wants to leave, it has been blatantly obvious since January.I have no problem with that, he has no ties to Everton and his next contract will be the biggest and most lucrative in his career.
Personally I don't believe it will be to as big a club as some people expect. He can be a very exciting player, but inconsistent and sometimes a little selfish. Not good enough for the top teams , but still an important part of our squad and a loss.

But, if a player insists on leaving as he inches towards the end of a contract what is the club to do. We have just signed Cleverley and Utd didn't get a penny, we cannot afford to let that happen with Mirallas.

But then , some will look for any reason to criticise manager and club.

Be happy enough with that tbh, so long as we bought in another wide player too.

Get rid of Pienaar too, waste of wages. McGeady emergency winger, Deulofeu and another as starters. Lennon would be fine for another two or three years.

No Chance Pienaar is one of our best players mate and Bobby loves him his main aim pre season is getting him fit...

Have heard Lennon also mate.

The problem to me is unless we get Champions League he'll leave and we'll get nothing at all for him then. In all honesty I just can't see us finishing top four next season. I'd rather sell him now when there's plenty of interest in him, get a good transfer fee and then use that coin to sign Del and another good winger.

The type of player we need to reach the next level is not going to stick around when we don't reach it and show no ambition to reach it.

If we could get someone identical to mirallas on a 5 year contract for what we would sell mirallas for then it would be a no brainer, but the likeliness if that is next to 0.

We also have to consider that mirallas is probably one of the main reasons Lukaku is still here.

Mirallas is looking to leave the club , rather than the club is trying to sell Mirallas.

The broken promise claim made by the player against the club relates to a refusal by the club to sell him in January.

The player wants to leave, it has been blatantly obvious since January.I have no problem with that, he has no ties to Everton and his next contract will be the biggest and most lucrative in his career.
Personally I don't believe it will be to as big a club as some people expect. He can be a very exciting player, but inconsistent and sometimes a little selfish. Not good enough for the top teams , but still an important part of our squad and a loss.

But, if a player insists on leaving as he inches towards the end of a contract what is the club to do. We have just signed Cleverley and Utd didn't get a penny, we cannot afford to let that happen with Mirallas.

But then , some will look for any reason to criticise manager and club.
Hasn't he gone yet.

Quite right too.

How dare some of our players have aspirations of winning trophies and playing champions league football.

Pfffttt they should be dreaming of an eight place finish and winning the fair play league

WHATS OUR NAME

The only aspiration I've ever seen in Mirallas' demeanour at GP is self promotion beyond his actual ability, and if people would see beyond a few good moments and look at the little that this guy actually produces for the team this would be a sensible discussion. Can someone who is pro Mirallas please explain why they are so keen to keep a player who offers so little? could they explain the fact that he is never fit to complete a game(also a fact at his previous clubs), could they explain why his continual sulking is considered an asset? Could they explain why his selfish play is considered an asset? could they explain why his lack of team ethic is considered an asset? Like Davek, and snatch £8-10 million for him in a flas and laugh all the way to the bank. Let some other mug of a club deal with an expensive half-player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back