Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres a reason Mirrallas was signed by Everton and not by one of the currently lauded European 'elite' and its the same reason Moyes got him at a 'bargain' price. If mirrallas could keep himself fit and be consistent, and work for the team, he might have a chance of getting the transfer he seems to think he merits. As it is, I reckon an offer realistically less than, or around tem million and it should be taken in an instant. Osman can come on for ten minutes at the end of a game and make very positive and useful contributions. Mirrallas can come on towards the end of a game and sulk for 15 minutes. I know which I prefer.

Theres a reason Mirrallas was signed by Everton and not by one of the currently lauded European 'elite' and its the same reason Moyes got him at a 'bargain' price. If mirrallas could keep himself fit and be consistent, and work for the team, he might have a chance of getting the transfer he seems to think he merits. As it is, I reckon an offer realistically less than, or around tem million and it should be taken in an instant. Osman can come on for ten minutes at the end of a game and make very positive and useful contributions. Mirrallas can come on towards the end of a game and sulk for 15 minutes. I know which I prefer.
The thing with kev is he needs the manager and coaches to get on his case and work out how to get the best out of him.
There is a player in there and he needs to be managed right

Just think there's been a turn in most of the fans after that peno incident which everyone interrupted as Kevs way of saying he wanted out.

I think the pen incident was a turning point for the fans but it seems the manager had turned prior to that anyway.

I think there is an issue with Mirallas's attitude and the incident just brought it on a minor scale to our attention but behind the scenes there's bigger issues hence why he was struggling for game time.

If that's the case and the manager feels the issues are big enough that they over rule what he's capable f on the pitch then I'd sell as well as long as we can milk someone who maybe doesn't know him as well as Martinez does.

Apart from the fact he turned Arsenal down.

Less than £10m for a midfielder that scores ~10 a season "should be taken in an instant"

Lord give me strength

I agree theres not a lot we can do IF he wants
What I dont understand is the way people say id get rid in a heartbeat, like he wont be missed

I certainly don't think he won't be missed as a player, I just think if the money way right we could spend it well and become a better team.

So you prefer Osman over Mirallas?

Another player whose ambition is higher than 11th... Get rid of the plotter now and get a workhorse with no ambition in his place.
The problem to me is unless we get Champions League he'll leave and we'll get nothing at all for him then. In all honesty I just can't see us finishing top four next season. I'd rather sell him now when there's plenty of interest in him, get a good transfer fee and then use that coin to sign Del and another good winger.

Get the fee anywhere near £12M and I'd take it in a heartbeat.

The feller's more of a hindrance than a help all told. He scores the odd eye-catching goal, but he does not fit into a team unit and costs us in terms of shape. His attitude concerning his future is a massive drag on team morale also. I really dont like the idea of him limping on into a new season with Everton. Get rid asap and recycle the cash.

£12m in this market isn't going to buy you a player who gets you an average of 10 goals per season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back