Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
He signed him while injured, he then suffered a series of injuries before he was sent packing.

If you consider him a good signing thats up to you, personally I think he was a waste of wages.

Also show some respect when speaking to me, you aint even street level bish.
You have to earn respect, and you are way way off getting close
I will give you fun value respect though, as you do make me chuckle with your ridiculous knee jerk statements
I sense negative points heading my way......

You have to earn respect, and you are way way off getting close
I will give you fun value respect though, as you do make me chuckle with your ridiculous knee jerk statements
I sense negative points heading my way......
Honestly mate, don't worry about @MoutsGoat, he's the forums equivalent of a bunion.
anyway, I wouldnt mind if Kevin left, I think he flatters to deceive

11 goals.
Yep... And so he should. He literally doesn't do anything else for the team.
If he passed the ball, didn't run into blind alleys, gave the ball to Baines (best crosser in the league), and only got 6 or 7 then he would be indispensable.
He's had long enough to become the talisman and, whilst he has the talent, his attitude is pretty appalling.
just my opinion, but I think we can do better. It's all a bit David Moyes... Scared of losing him even though his replacement could be better/fresher.

Selling our best players and first one in is Cleverley

giphy.gif

Honestly mate, don't worry about @MoutsGoat, he's the forums equivalent of a bunion.
anyway, I wouldnt mind if Kevin left, I think he flatters to deceive
I like little old Mout, she keeps me amused with all of the endless words of wisdom
On KM on his day not many better, sadly he tends to have too many off days.
Get him focused we have a match winner...

To be honest, I've been pissed off with Mirrallas for a long time. Never fit enought to finish a game, selfish, no team ethic,thinks he's far better than he is, disreputive, the sooner he's gone and we can get a 90 minute player in who tries for the team, and has ambition for Everton, the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back