Kevin Thelwell - New Director of Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well personally I'd sell, but I'd sell the other 2 before him and we ain't shifting 3 in one window let's be real.
Obviously depending on which division and on funds. I can see Frank wanting 2 CB’s.
And 2 of the 3 you’ve mentioned will be gone.

I think he will look for an experienced leader and a younger one with potential

First ‘new’ appointment made……. How long before Danny D is back I wonder…..
Seems like Bill K getting his way still. That siad I've no idea if he's good at his job or not but based on our transfers you'd have to wonder. Then again none of us really know who's bringing players in anyway as sometimes it's Moshiri, sometimes the DoF and sometimes the managers. So who knows how much the scouting department is actually utilised these days

He needs to sort out the fact that scouts and staff at the academy are taking backhanders from parents to get there little cherubs a place in the set up . The club makes me sick at all levels . We are the worst run club in the league from top to bottom .
Is this actually happening?

Obviously depending on which division and on funds. I can see Frank wanting 2 CB’s.
And 2 of the 3 you’ve mentioned will be gone.

I think he will look for an experienced leader and a younger one with potential
Ste can you not bring your transfer pish into this thread please. You’re an addict for simply ridiculous transfer speculation man, also heard you like a flutter but it’s absolutely not my place to ask this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back