Kevin Thelwell - New Director of Football

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was astonished checking the Everton Finch Farm set up the other week. The amount of Performance Analysis people and similarly titled there. And we still can't even do the basics properly a lot of the time. Disgraceful.

Must be the easiest job in the world being Evertons performance analysis manager

Picture the scene

Lampard storms into maccavennies office after another 5-0 drubbing, "wtf macca, tell me what's going on with this shower of crap"

"Well Frank", says macca in his authoritive yet trustworthy voice "I've crunched the numbers, computed the fractions, worked the percentages, subtracted the odds, divided the skilll versus pressure and set it against goals scored, chances created and shots conceded from outside the box and the results are in".

"What's the results macca????"

"I can confirm we are absolutely crap" maccavennie says.

"Great work macca" Frank's says with a face of admiration and appreciation...."Bill's in the canteen, tell him Frank sent ya for a pay rise you absolute performance analysing legend".

Squad at the start of next season ignoring the youthies as so far they don't look to be involved. You have A LOT of work to do, Kevin.

Goalkeepers
Jordan Pickford
Joao Virginia

Centre Backs
Yerry Mina
Michael Keane
Mason Holgate

Ben Godfrey
Jarrad Branthwaite

Left Backs
Vitaliy Mykolenko
Niels Nkounkou

Right Backs
Séamus Coleman
Nathan Patterson

Midfield
Allan
JPG
Dele Alli
André Gomes
Abdoulaye Doucouré
Tom Davies

Wide Forwards
Richarlison
Andros Townsend
Demarai Gray
Anthony Gordon
Alex Iwobi

Strikers
Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Salomón Rondón
Are the ones you've crossed out the ones that are absolutely still here next year? To sell a player you need a willing buyer and it's like you've gone through the squad and crossed out the ones who wouldn't be touched by anyone.

He needs to sort out the fact that scouts and staff at the academy are taking backhanders from parents to get there little cherubs a place in the set up . The club makes me sick at all levels . We are the worst run club in the league from top to bottom .
Might want to add "allegedly" in there unless you can prove it..

Toughest job in football? Clear out 95% of a squad in the summer and replace with squad capable of challenging for Europe while playing good footy…with zero net spend. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back