Kirkby Called In.

Are you happy with the call in decision?

• Yes

Votes: 62 43.7%
  • No

Votes: 80 56.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And this new site? Where is it, who is paying for it?

I'd trust that there are people with ideas who may not necessarily be that forum poster, so if he doesn't come back with an answer right away don't take it as some kind of small victory in your argument. You really asked the wrong person.

Who knows, but we need to move on. This is not the end of Everton Football Club. We are bigger than Liverpool City Council and will eventually overcome this current prediciment.

I know the club have denied the call in decision was ever related to transfer money, but they also said Johnson wasnt for sale, so do you think this decision will have any impact on our transfers this summer.

Correct me if I'm wrong but when Moyes signed on 5 years ago, I don't recall him sitting with Kenwright at the press conference and telling Everton supporters that he jumped at the chance to manage Everton because there was a chance that we'd be moving into a brand spanking new stadium.

Those of you who think Moyes will be leaving us because the stadium deal has fallen through need to have a bit of a rethink.

Correct me if I'm wrong but when Moyes signed on 5 years ago, I don't recall him sitting with Kenwright at the press conference and telling Everton supporters that he jumped at the chance to manage Everton because there was a chance that we'd be moving into a brand spanking new stadium.

Those of you who think Moyes will be leaving us because the stadium deal has fallen through need to have a bit of a rethink.

very well made piont

Its about investment mate. I don't care what people tell me about Kirkby not connected to transfers. I don't care what my source tells me about Kirkby and transfers not being related. Fact is, we needed to move to get investment. We are not an attractive option. So no investment is not what Moyes wants. He has already said we need money to compete, we need to buy the best players we can to compete.

Its about investment mate. I don't care what people tell me about Kirkby not connected to transfers. I don't care what my source tells me about Kirkby and transfers not being related. Fact is, we needed to move to get investment. We are not an attractive option. So no investment is not what Moyes wants. He has already said we need money to compete, we need to buy the best players we can to compete.

Not often i agree with ya but that is an excellent post. Moyes will have had enough

gutted by this news.

oh- reading through this thread just about every anti-kirkby poster has made less than 100 posts.

please, please leave us alone and go back to kipper. thanks.

gutted by this news.

oh- reading through this thread just about every anti-kirkby poster has made less than 100 posts.

Typical response.

Yes, post count makes the man doesn't it. :huh: Post count makes the Evertonian :huh:

People disagree with you, get over yourself.

No but he wasnt the top young manager in PL was he! With this decison today we have hit a glass ceiling in terms of what the current administration can offer him in terms of progress, and any real future investment.

Call me crazy but, lack of progress, medocracay and the ability to make the next step are not attributes i consider are in Moyes's make up, because thats essentialy what this decison means to the club. I like to think of myself as an optiomist but cant help but see anything other then bleakness after this decison and if it is the end of the new stadium.

I dont think hel dramticly walk out the door dramitly tomorrow, i dont even think he wont sign his new contract, but i do know Newcastle and Spurs just became a hell of a lot more attractive when they come knocking on the door. I can see the press conference "i felt i acheived evrything i could at Everton".

Yeh transfer budget this summer, but no new ground on the horizon, the transfer budget will dwindle

why would it be any less than before when we're not taking on new debt, we're playing in Europe and achieving top 5 finishes?

And this new site? Where is it, who is paying for it?

No idea, maybe we can look into it now the club can untie themselves from the exclusivity agreement that prevented them from investigating their options before..

We're a high performing Premiership Club, of course we're an attractive investment, particularly now someone may be able to pick us up 'on the cheap'... pay less for the Club, more spare to invest after the event

gutted by this news.

[cough] :dodgy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back