Kirkby Called In.

Are you happy with the call in decision?

• Yes

Votes: 62 43.7%
  • No

Votes: 80 56.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kirkby was a short term solution for the majority shareholders, and long term disaster for the club. Most anti movers were probably in favour of the Kings dock move. Wonder how guilty Kenwright felt about that.
I hold my hand up to that I would have helped carry the goal posts to get there(y)

Kirkby was a short term solution for the majority shareholders, and long term disaster for the club. Most anti movers were probably in favour of the Kings dock move. Wonder how guilty Kenwright felt about that.

I would have loved a move to the Kings Dock and i did approve that venture but we were lied to then. Just another pipe dream they made us believe.

Get used to it, Ghost. We, along with Newcastle, Villa, Spurs and City are medium sized clubs by today's standards.

Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea are the big clubs.

The rest of the prem are the smaller clubs.

Things might change, but until then that is how it stands.
Neb I agree with you but it upsets me to see it in black and white:(

Get used to it, Ghost. We, along with Newcastle, Villa, Spurs and City are medium sized clubs by today's standards.

Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea are the big clubs.

The rest of the prem are the smaller clubs.

Things might change, but until then that is how it stands.

Getting used to nothing. I will never ever say that my club is a medium sized club. All we need is a little more spending power and we will compete with the rest of the Premiership.

We have great coaches, great young players, state of the art academy, just a poor stadium.

We got in this mess because of poor ownership that failed to catch the boat. We are on the boat now, and we are holding are own. Clubs below us have more spending power, but they are not as good as us.

I just hope the players and the coaching staff don't think like you, otherwise what's the [Poor language removed] point?

Getting used to nothing. I will never ever say that my club is a medium sized club. All we need is a little more spending power and we will compete with the rest of the Premiership.

We have great coaches, great young players, state of the art academy, just a poor stadium.

We got in this mess because of poor ownership that failed to catch the boat. We are on the boat now, and we are holding are own. Clubs below us have more spending power, but they are not as good as us.

I just hope the players and the coaching staff don't think like you, otherwise what's the [Poor language removed] point?

Totaly agree.

Medium sized my [Poor language removed] arse.

Westham, fulham, portsmoth, norwich, QPR, derby, southampton......their medium size. Please dont put us in the same box as them.

Were a big club. No questions.

Hold on there, Ghost. I merely pointed out the current situation. Unless you are of the opinion that time is relative, then we live with the current situation (i.e. the one we are witnessing at this point). I didn't say that we couldn't be part of the elite again. You're putting words in my mouth. All I claimed was that we are not, at this point, amongst the elite. Or are you claiming that across Europe people are talking Everton, Man Utd, Barcelona, Real Madrid et al.

Good man Sharpy, I take one look at our history, now and again look up at my "And on The Eighth Day He Created Everton" picture and take in just how many goals Dixie scored, and then I think yes we are a big club, and always will be.

If those people don't think we are a big club, then Anfield is over there, and Old Trafford is over there.

Totaly agree.

Medium sized my [Poor language removed] arse.

Westham, fulham, portsmoth, norwich, QPR, derby, southampton......their medium size. Please dont put us in the same box as them.

Were a big club. No questions.

Bollocks, Sharpy.

West ham: medium
Fulham: small

The other are off the rader seeing as we're discussing EPL.

Hold on there, Ghost. I merely pointed out the current situation. Unless you are of the opinion that time is relative, then we live with the current situation (i.e. the one we are witnessing at this point). I didn't say that we couldn't be part of the elite again. You're putting words in my mouth. All I claimed was that we are not, at this point, amongst the elite. Or are you claiming that across Europe people are talking Everton, Man Utd, Barcelona, Real Madrid et al.

No you said we were a medium sized club, and I know we are not. We are a big club. Were the 5th best team in the Premiership. I remember the Breakaway Six, which we were part of. If the CL hadn't taken 4 clubs, then the Sky top 4 would not exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back