Kirkby Called In.

Are you happy with the call in decision?

• Yes

Votes: 62 43.7%
  • No

Votes: 80 56.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news eh... Lets see what happens when our unofficial backer ..Green, and our artificial backer Earl decide to call it a day? They knew that Everton football club would be a sound business proposition, with a new stadium, a bright young manager, and European football. Well none of this can now be guaranteed, Goodison is not only a shed of a stadium,( and before any one starts i`ve been going there for nearly 40years) it is mortgaged to the hilt and we no longer have any credit line. Does Mr Earl love Everton football club like we all do? NO he is in it for the money, he invests a few million hoping with the ground move, that the club becomes a more attractive proposition for either a full takeover,(his shares rocket in value)
or other investors come in to try and make us more successful..we all know what champions leauge football mean financially!
As for Mr Green he has already indicated he would not be backing Billy financially in the near future i.e once the stadium was sorted? How many official loans are secured on the Kirby business plan??
Lets hope at the end of next season we still have the best young manager, and are not fighting off administation?
No Kirby lets give all the money to Moyes!! wake up boys and girls No Kirby give all the money back to Green and Earl!!
On a more positive note we are signing Alan Smith tomorrow

Great news eh... Lets see what happens when our unofficial backer ..Green, and our artificial backer Earl decide to call it a day? They knew that Everton football club would be a sound business proposition, with a new stadium, a bright young manager, and European football. Well none of this can now be guaranteed, Goodison is not only a shed of a stadium,( and before any one starts i`ve been going there for nearly 40years) it is mortgaged to the hilt and we no longer have any credit line. Does Mr Earl love Everton football club like we all do? NO he is in it for the money, he invests a few million hoping with the ground move, that the club becomes a more attractive proposition for either a full takeover,(his shares rocket in value)
or other investors come in to try and make us more successful..we all know what champions leauge football mean financially!
As for Mr Green he has already indicated he would not be backing Billy financially in the near future i.e once the stadium was sorted? How many official loans are secured on the Kirby business plan??
Lets hope at the end of next season we still have the best young manager, and are not fighting off administation?
No Kirby lets give all the money to Moyes!! wake up boys and girls No Kirby give all the money back to Green and Earl!!

i like that post however - i can see moyes [Poor language removed] off much sooner, and as for alan smith bein a positive, just sums up how much [Poor language removed] we're in

apologies coz i know everyone likes to keep the threads positive, but i just cant see any way of us achieving anything - unless for some mad reason moyes decides to stay on, but he would be mad to, with no new stadium, no money, old shed, no investors, no potential to attract investors - he has nothing more to do with this club and i personally dont see why he would wanna stay, and that would be the same for the players.

we're in the [Poor language removed], big time!

i like that post however - i can see moyes [Poor language removed] off much sooner, and as for alan smith bein a positive, just sums up how much [Poor language removed] we're in

apologies coz i know everyone likes to keep the threads positive, but i just cant see any way of us achieving anything - unless for some mad reason moyes decides to stay on, but he would be mad to, with no new stadium, no money, old shed, no investors, no potential to attract investors - he has nothing more to do with this club and i personally dont see why he would wanna stay, and that would be the same for the players.

If he doesn't want to be here then he can go. I don't like a quitter but if he leaves that's what he'll be. Kenwright's backed him so much in the past when really he could have very well got the sack so he should stay. For the fans, for Bill and for Everton football club.

I'm not worried about that to be honest, I'm sure he will stay. It's not like he's going to get many better jobs. The big four won't touch him, he won't get any jobs abroad and there aren't many clubs in a better position than us in this Leage. Newcastle would probably be his only other option.

On the call in news, excellent, I'm made up.

I was being a bit sarcastic with the Alan Smith bit:P

Phillip Green has not sunk a single penny into this club. That I know.

Didn't come out of his pocket. He has basically told the banks that Everton are good for the loan. When Phillip Green says that to the banks, the banks accept it.

Trust me.
Sorry Ghost, i have to disagree with you mate, Green has been subbing Billy money for years, he has always advanced money, when asked.
As for the bank statement, he is a powerful man, but not that powerful, you will be having him setting interest rates next:D

No, it was the size of the capacity. Nothing to do with the stadium outlook or anything like that.

It's just a pity they happened to be cack also. Throughout the process from the initial planning paper onwards, it was acknowledged by the project team that the Stadium would be 'on the cheap', very basic fit out and facilities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back