Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Kyle Naughton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah man, I can see him being an attack minded RB. If we get a partnership going on the right like we have on the left then definitely!

With Neville in a sort of Carsley role to cover RB when he goes up field, could be special!!

Hopefully Neville will be well and truly gone by the time this lad is an established player at Everton! :lol:

Yeah think so. I think he could see 1 of them out as a player coach, playing less and less though to be fair.

Yeah, I've got a lot of time for Neville though, think he's a good leader on the pitch and always carries himself well!

He does a lot for charity as well, and likes to stay out the limelight!

Nice guy, plus that tackle on Ronaldo was ******* immense!!!

Yeah, I've got a lot of time for Neville though, think he's a good leader on the pitch and always carries himself well!

He does a lot for charity as well, and likes to stay out the limelight!

Nice guy, plus that tackle on Ronaldo was ******* immense!!!

Me too mate, I think he's been irreplaceable for us this season! I just don't think he'll have the legs for the Premiership in a few years.

I wouldn't be surprised at all, if he joined our coaching staff on a permanent deal, after his current contract. Think in two years time Neville will be used mainly as back up by Moyes.

Most probably mate. Future manager? ......

Unfortunately we aren't the ones who decided if he goes or not.

Im just saying, it's obvious they want him (although I've heard Upson is going there), so if he goes, we need to replace him, and invest in a left back.

Can't deny any of that!

True, but if he does go we should be able to get a huge amount of money for him, especially if City are the team he signs for & we'll probably get about 4 players in the Naughton mold or someone like Naughton along with a player of proven class from the proceeds of the Lescott sale alone. If we do sell Lescott we'll no doubt replace him with loads of cash to spare

FFS how unexciting.

Why are we going for decent ish Championship players for that kinda money?

Do you see any of the top 4 going for these kinda players? No. They bid 5m for someone called Dominquez or La Penezea or something from some exotic country.

I am uninspired.

5m gone from the moutinho fund.

No, the sky 4 just bid £18.5m for a player that 2 years ago was bought for £4m before getting himself established elsewhere. We don't have that sort of cash to spend on a full back so we've got to buy the unproven players such as Lescott, Cahill, Jagielka, Arteta & Pienaar & then work with them so they become highly sought after players who's are worth far, far more than we paid

I hope we sign him, great prospect, quite fast, can pick a pass (more than I can say for the majority of our current choice of RBs etc), would be a good investment, even for £5m at that age.

Moyes is very good at picking players from the lower leagues and make them premiership players of very good standard. Hope this will be one of them.. would love to get a better RB than Hibbert.

IF we sign this guy, I think Jacobsen will be cut from the squad. Would prefer to give him a new contract and try to sell Hibbert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back