Last Film You Watched

It really is innit? Great characters,smart themes, effects are brilliant, so great to hear the ol' Godzilla theme revamped. I loved how they made the big G threatening, but still kinda bandy like the 54 original.
Yeah I think the human element for me - I went to see it with my son half expecting to see the usual but come away with a sense of what it must have been like in post WW2 Japan. It was incredibly poignant at times that I almost forgot I was watching a Godzilla move. A really good movie with a throw back as you say to the earlier Toho movies.

Just been to see Hit Man. Didn’t really know much about it going in but thought it was really good. Loosely based on a true story. Really good performances pretty much across the board, especially from Glen ‘Hangman’ Powell (who co-wrote the screenplay with Richard Linklater). Definitely worth checking out. Will be on Netflix next week I think if you miss it at the cinema.
Watched this last night on netflix. Well worth a watch (as with any Linklater film) and Powell is good in it.

7B4FC76A-4D9E-4EFA-84A5-3448796ACBCF.webp

Brilliant.

Really gritty compared to Fury Road, tips a massive nod to the first two Mad Max films with the cinematography and production.

The stunts are truly out of this world, especially the first fuel tanker battle scene, which must’ve lasted fifteen minutes.

Chris Hemsworth hams it up brilliantly as the co lead and despite my reservations, Anya Taylor Joy was pretty much perfect as the young Furiosa.

Considering it was two and half hours long, I felt like I’d been in for 30 mins.

View attachment 260050

Brilliant.

Really gritty compared to Fury Road, tips a massive nod to the first two Mad Max films with the cinematography and production.

The stunts are truly out of this world, especially the first fuel tanker battle scene, which must’ve lasted fifteen minutes.

Chris Hemsworth hams it up brilliantly as the co lead and despite my reservations, Anya Taylor Joy was pretty much perfect as the young Furiosa.

Considering it was two and half hours long, I felt like I’d been in for 30 mins.

Exact opposite to me. Felt like 6 hours :lol:

Just watched this. A really interesting horror film based in rural Argentina.
It's a 'demonic possession' genre film which treats possession more like an infectious disease, in that it can travel between people and even animals.
Killing a demonically infected person is a sure fire way to be possessed yourself.

It was pretty good, lots of over the top violence and gore and some tense atmospheric scenes.
Tons of plot holes if you think too much about it, but a really enjoyable popcorn horror non-the-less.

Just watched this. A really interesting horror film based in rural Argentina.
It's a 'demonic possession' genre film which treats possession more like an infectious disease, in that it can travel between people and even animals.
Killing a demonically infected person is a sure fire way to be possessed yourself.

It was pretty good, lots of over the top violence and gore and some tense atmospheric scenes.
Tons of plot holes if you think too much about it, but a really enjoyable popcorn horror non-the-less.

I've heard good things about this movie.

Is the whole movie in Español with subtitles though?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back